Rumor: Marvel's cartoon series Agents of smash

Talk about anything you want here. From current events to nerd news to pointless ranting. All's fair here.

Moderator: Suicide

ARNie

Rumor: Marvel's cartoon series Agents of smash

Post by ARNie »

Finally get to use this in an appropriate context...

"What is this I don't even"

We bring you a huge info regarding your favorite heroes adventures on the small screen. According to our source, who is an inder in Marvel Animation Studio, and shall remain anonymous, a lot of things are happening behind the curtains regarding Ultimate Spider-man, as well as some info regarding Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H

Now keep in mind this is to be taken with a grain of salt, since it is a rumor, however, this source is the same one who told me about Avengers EMH ending and a new avengers show taking its place, way before the forbes article that confirms the info. So i personally believe him.

Since it's in the rumor-stage I'll spare you the juicy bits, but if you're interested you can read the whole thing here:
http://www.marveltvnews.com/2012/05/15/ ... m-a-s-h-2/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
rider28031

Re: Rumor: Marvel's cartoon series Agents of smash

Post by rider28031 »

What the hell happened to Jeph Loeb? He was a great Batman writer a few years ago; how did he go from a guy who perfected over-reaching story arcs and character development to a guy who says: "Screw continuity and development, pander to kids!" Man turned into comics' George Lucas!