Stealth Sniper - Episode 8 (Chinese drama)

Bondage from any other general media such as websites, movies, TV, and generally anything not animated or comic/art related.

Moderator: Suicide

Nephenthal

Stealth Sniper - Episode 8 (Chinese drama)

Post by Nephenthal »

https://www.ifvod.tv/play?id=zVSD5zY2okV

I don't know the timestamp on this since the counter isn't working, but the scene is toward the end of the episode where Jodie's friend Emmel cover is blown and she is abducted by a woman and two henchman. She is shown bound and otm gagged with a thick white towel inside a white van. They know she has a microphone so they take no risk so they gag her so she cannot communicate with the person who she is working with. They take her back to their hideout where they try to interrogate her. The one guy after the interrogation tries to rape her, but the woman stops him.She is ungagged and regagged so she cannot tell them where they took her. They leave the room for a moment as Emmel desperately tries to use Morse Code through her necklace which has a microphone in it to give Jodie her location. The group returns and then the other guy tries to rape her, but the door is kicked open and Jodie and her partner show up with guns drawn.

I'll tell you, Suicide. I love when damsels get full treatment in sexy outfits like hers especially those black go-go boots. What do you think?

Last edited by Nephenthal on August 20th, 2020, 9:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Suicide

Re: Stealth Sniper - Episode 8 (Chinese drama)

Post by Suicide »

YEAH! That outfit is fantastic! Great scene, thanks for sharing!
Miho

Post by Miho »

Nice find, definitely a cute damsel there. Thanks for sharing!
aquamaster95

Post by aquamaster95 »

Nephenthal wrote: August 20th, 2020, 4:41 am https://www.ifvod.tv/play?id=zVSD5zY2okV

I don't know the timestamp on this since the counter isn't working, but the scene is toward the end of the episode where Jodie's friend Emmel cover is blown and she is abducted by a woman and two henchman. She is shown bound and otm gagged with a thick white towel inside a white van. They know she has a microphone so they take no risk so they gag her so she cannot communicate with the person who she is working with. They take her back to their hideout where they try to interrogate her. The one guy after the interrogation tries to rape her, but the woman stops him.She is ungagged and regagged so she cannot tell them where they took her. They leave the room for a moment as Emmel desperately tries to use Morse Code through her necklace which has a microphone in it to give Jodie her location. The group returns and then the other guy tries again to rape her, but the door is kicked open and Jodie and her partner show up with guns drawn.

I'll tell you, Suicide. I love when damsels get full treatment in sexy outfits like her especially those black go-go boots. What do you think?

Nice find! I know HK dramas has Lots OF DID Scenes!
One of them I know is from Forensic Heroes (1st season) I think it was ep 19-20

U can go search it from there

Mainly HK police or detective dramas always have these kind of scenes

Another one i remember was some police academy drama (forgot the name)