Ganbare!! Robokon ep 21 Did

Bondage from any other general media such as websites, movies, TV, and generally anything not animated or comic/art related.

Moderator: Suicide

Akanehime127

Ganbare!! Robokon ep 21 Did

Post by Akanehime127 »

I'm a fan of damsels and gagged girls.....I'm a girl myself....and I'm happy!!! XD

http://kagurayomi.deviantart.com

scarface

Re: Ganbare!! Robokon ep 21 Did

Post by scarface »

Looks very good. Thank you for posting.
TheFalcon12

Post by TheFalcon12 »

Video clip?
Batgirl

Post by Batgirl »

Thanks for the scene. Looks great. But what’s the context?
The one thing you couldn't possibly have in your utility belt, Batman... it's a woman's intuition
Suicide

Post by Suicide »

Nice! I remember seeing this scene years ago. Good to have it identified. Thanks!
Nephenthal

Post by Nephenthal »

Suicide wrote: August 19th, 2020, 2:39 pm Nice! I remember seeing this scene years ago. Good to have it identified. Thanks!
Belle Bound had this scene posted on his site, but he made his site private so you can only use if you are a member and the membership is set private invite only which sucks. That's where I looked often for live action DID scenes and now that I cannot use it anymore I just have to rely on people like this to post the scenes for me or find the scenes on my own especially the Asian scenes. I used to have the clip he made, but I deleted when I was running into storage problems, sorry.

Great scene. Double DID is always a plus.
boundy22

Post by boundy22 »

Nephenthal wrote: August 19th, 2020, 4:19 pm
Suicide wrote: August 19th, 2020, 2:39 pm Nice! I remember seeing this scene years ago. Good to have it identified. Thanks!
Belle Bound had this scene posted on his site, but he made his site private so you can only use if you are a member and the membership is set private invite only which sucks. That's where I looked often for live action DID scenes and now that I cannot use it anymore I just have to rely on people like this to post the scenes for me or find the scenes on my own especially the Asian scenes. I used to have the clip he made, but I deleted when I was running into storage problems, sorry.

So Belle Bound forum isnt dead but it was set to private ?

I have a membership there but don't know how to access at all
Nephenthal

Post by Nephenthal »

boundy22 wrote: August 20th, 2020, 12:29 pm
Nephenthal wrote: August 19th, 2020, 4:19 pm

So Belle Bound forum isnt dead but it was set to private ?

I have a membership there but don't know how to access at all
It might also be dead. Whenever I tried to access the site it gave a forbidden. That was only speculation. It told me "You do not have access to view this page". Never said it couldn't be dead.
Miho

Post by Miho »

I've been wondering about Belle Bound for Months now, since I first saw that error message a Month or two ago, I thought I'd been banned from it or something. But it turns out everyone I know who had an account there (including common video clippers and posters) has the same issue. Seeing as the site hasn't changed at all in such a sizable amount of time, and there's no mention of it changing on other relevant sites I think Belle bound is probably dead at this point. It is speculation on my part, but mostly due to the lack of change and any word to the contrary.

Damn shame if that's the case, it was a good site.
scarface

Post by scarface »

Miho wrote: August 24th, 2020, 5:37 am I've been wondering about Belle Bound for Months now, since I first saw that error message a Month or two ago, I thought I'd been banned from it or something. But it turns out everyone I know who had an account there (including common video clippers and posters) has the same issue. Seeing as the site hasn't changed at all in such a sizable amount of time, and there's no mention of it changing on other relevant sites I think Belle bound is probably dead at this point. It is speculation on my part, but mostly due to the lack of change and any word to the contrary.

Damn shame if that's the case, it was a good site.
I would assume, that the site is owned by a German citizen, because parts of the forum are in german language. In the last months and years the german government and the European Union changed the internet massively in terms of copyright restrictions and many other aspects. This means, that a forum like this is highly at risk of getting sued up the ass. Like I said before I can only assume, but I think that the owner took it down as a precaution.
It no coincidence, that many blogs, forums even Twitter accounts get deleted or sued. I am not a lawyer and therefore I can not explain in detail how they did it, but I can tell you one thing, the internet is dead folks. The wild west times are over.
May this place live as long as possible.