Bibi Blocksberg: Every Scene Found?

Request artists and contributors with ideas on DiD's, situations, and scenarios.

Moderator: Suicide

Daikinbakuju

Bibi Blocksberg: Every Scene Found?

Post by Daikinbakuju »

I think this series has craploads of episodes and from the look at some animation clips, there's an earlier version from the 90's and something more recent, which is more digitally colored.

The scenes that are posted before, are those all there is to this series?
Are there more? Is there a place to view all episodes?
scarface

Re: Bibi Blocksberg: Every Scene Found?

Post by scarface »

I think yes, we know about every scene. There are two different cartoon series. Bibi Blocksberg and Bibi and Tina. Both series have one DID scene and the Bibi Blocksberg cartoon has the famous full treatment. In the Bibi and Tina series, Tina was "only" tied up in one episode. I did not watch all episodes, but the summaries don't look like there is more. Maybe we missed some blink and miss moments, but there will be nothing really worth mentioning I suppose.
Since Bibi Blocksberg started as an audio book series, there is one episode where she was kidnapped. The cover of the cassette shows her bound and gagged to a chair. I think this was posted here before.
xeno_popsick

Post by xeno_popsick »

scarface wrote: September 7th, 2020, 9:19 am I think yes, we know about every scene. There are two different cartoon series. Bibi Blocksberg and Bibi and Tina. Both series have one DID scene and the Bibi Blocksberg cartoon has the famous full treatment. In the Bibi and Tina series, Tina was "only" tied up in one episode. I did not watch all episodes, but the summaries don't look like there is more. Maybe we missed some blink and miss moments, but there will be nothing really worth mentioning I suppose.
Since Bibi Blocksberg started as an audio book series, there is one episode where she was kidnapped. The cover of the cassette shows her bound and gagged to a chair. I think this was posted here before.
Oh nice indeed I thought it had only one scene where she and her friend got bound and gagged during a game well good to know that it has more than that
scarface

Post by scarface »

I just saw the cover of the cassette and she is only tied up. My memory tricked me right here. Since this was in the 90ies, we won't get a cartoon version of this.
Truthseeker

Post by Truthseeker »

Daikinbakuju wrote: August 24th, 2020, 7:52 am I think this series has craploads of episodes and from the look at some animation clips, there's an earlier version from the 90's and something more recent, which is more digitally colored.

The scenes that are posted before, are those all there is to this series?
Are there more? Is there a place to view all episodes?
I know there are two scenes in the main bibi blocksberg but never seen the one called Bibi and Tina. Like 30 eps are in english on youtube.

scarface wrote: September 7th, 2020, 9:19 am I think yes, we know about every scene. There are two different cartoon series. Bibi Blocksberg and Bibi and Tina. Both series have one DID scene and the Bibi Blocksberg cartoon has the famous full treatment. In the Bibi and Tina series, Tina was "only" tied up in one episode. I did not watch all episodes, but the summaries don't look like there is more. Maybe we missed some blink and miss moments, but there will be nothing really worth mentioning I suppose.
I thought Bibi had at least two scenes in the original. One where the wizard magically ties her up with her own spell and one with the green haired chick