Where is the rest of Stunt Dawgs?

Talk about anything you want here. From current events to nerd news to pointless ranting. All's fair here.

Moderator: Suicide

SeanRulez54

Where is the rest of Stunt Dawgs?

Post by SeanRulez54 »

I'm trying to find the other episodes of an obscure cartoon show Stunt Dawgs. Can someone help me out? And yes, there are a few episodes on other cartoon websites like Kimcartoon, but I'm looking for the full series. All 40 episodes.
laura silverman

Re: Where is the rest of Stunt Dawgs?

Post by laura silverman »

Ya know, Stunt Dawgs has been one of my holy grails for a long time now. As far as I know, there's not a complete episode collection anywhere. The best I've ever seen is VHS-rips of a few eps, including some of Sizzle's DiD scenes.
SeanRulez54

Post by SeanRulez54 »

I tried asking Kimcartoon to upload the rest of the episodes, but they couldn't find any links to the missing episodes. I hope someday someone finds the other episodes and uploads them. Or wait until Stunt Dawgs gets put on DVD or something. I mean it was put on DVD, but it only had like seven episodes. I'm talking about ALL the episodes on like 1-4 DVDs with ten episodes on each disc.
Suicide

Post by Suicide »

This sadly is a toon lost to time. It only aired during a one year time frame, The only re-airings it had in the US was around 2006 and 07 on Cookie Jar Entertainment but I don't think it ever showed all 40 episodes. And the media sales was very limited. I've been trying to track this full show down for over a decade but nothing has come up.
patrickxtrem

Post by patrickxtrem »

I still have the episodes I recorded of TV on a DVD. Maybe I'll upload them to Archive.org or My Spleen.
SeanRulez54

Post by SeanRulez54 »

patrickxtrem wrote: October 4th, 2020, 2:21 am I still have the episodes I recorded of TV on a DVD. Maybe I'll upload them to Archive.org or My Spleen.
Cool. Send a link to me when you get a chance.
SeanRulez54

Post by SeanRulez54 »

I downloaded the Torrent for Stunt Dawgs, but it kept opening and closing, driving me nuts! Here's the link to it if you have the sanity for it.

https://apkcombo.com/stunt-dawgs-cartoo ... tuntdawgs/
SeanRulez54

Post by SeanRulez54 »

So has anyone tried to download that Stunt Dawgs Torrent?