Adventures of Rebecca opening video

Video Game characters here.

Moderator: Suicide

GothicSimmer

Adventures of Rebecca opening video

Post by GothicSimmer »

Here's my video showing the opening of Adventures of Rebecca which includes sound effects (rope tying, struggle, and female gagged SFX). I also uploaded it on DeviantArt as Adventures of Rebecca opening video which includes 3 notes. I'm aware the siren sound may be too loud (especially on headphones) but the SE will be replaced with a quieter SE on release.

Here's the opening video

youtu.be/mFTQCwi69Ek
Daikinbakuju

Re: Adventures of Rebecca opening video

Post by Daikinbakuju »

Are you planning on adding close-up portrait images or scene CGs?
It doesn't feel appealing if everything is acted out by mini-sprites.

That might have worked if you're just making a regular RPG.
But if the purpose is to present DID and bondage, then you'd need some close-up images.
GothicSimmer

Re: Adventures of Rebecca opening video

Post by GothicSimmer »

I am considering featuring scene CGs if I can find an artist. I don't know if animations (video or otherwise) will be used similar to what Didnapper 2 uses (such as the bust graphics and escape system) but I would need a plugin and good eventing skills. I also plan on getting better face graphics instead of the ones from the character generator which will include expressions and gagged faces similar to Didnapper and Dindapper 2.

Yeah drawings would work better for DiD scenes and it would allow me to show more detail than just using the character graphics even if I do actually give detail into them.