GI Joe: Retaliation delayed

Talk about anything you want here. From current events to nerd news to pointless ranting. All's fair here.

Moderator: Suicide

ARNie

GI Joe: Retaliation delayed

Post by ARNie »

Yo...d'oh...

Well you can scratch one 2012 summer movie off your schedule. Despite several looks at the film and even a trailer, word has just dropped that G.I. Joe: Retaliation will be moving from June 29th, 2012 to March 29th, 2013 in order to make some room for a 3D conversion.

http://www.movies.com/movie-news/39g-i- ... ac=164&amp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Suicide

Re: GI Joe: Retaliation delayed

Post by Suicide »

O_o wow... That is pitiful.
rider28031

Post by rider28031 »

Last minute be damned. This is a straight up middle finger! Worst part? The 3D won't even be good, just a quick buck.
laura silverman

Post by laura silverman »

THAT SUCKS!!! >:( I was actually really really looking forward to this movie! I mean come on, The Rock AND Charming Potato, whats not to like!

All for some lousy 3D dollars. I can't believe that if they wanted to go this route, why didn't they reach that decision before say ONE MONTH before the film's scheduled to open?!? Yeah, rider, you're absolutely right, a straight up middle finger, not just to the fans but anyone at all that became interested in seeing this from all the promotion going on right now.

Ironic thing is, Retaliation had an original late July/Early August date but got bumped up to June because Star Trek got pushed back to May 2013 but now as it stands, it'll open just six weeks before Star Trek.
Proud Nintendo Fan

Post by Proud Nintendo Fan »

Hahahahhaha! 3D.... Good God.
Dr Henry Killinger

Post by Dr Henry Killinger »

SCREW 3D!!!
I am Dr. Henry Killinger, and this is my Magic Murder Bag
erikson

Post by erikson »