DID Dreams?

Talk about anything you want here. From current events to nerd news to pointless ranting. All's fair here.

Moderator: Suicide

AnonymousDIDLover

DID Dreams?

Post by AnonymousDIDLover »

Weird question but has anyone ever had any DID related dreams?

I had one last night where I was the first to find some kind of secret DID scene in Breath of the Wild or maybe Breath of the Wild 2 considering it involves Zelda. She was tied up, OTN gagged and suspended at some sort of enemy outpost and you had to fight off waves of enemies with her struggling and mmmphing in the background. Once all the enemies were defeated, you had to shoot the rope suspending her with an arrow, but you could also just wait and watch her struggle for a bit.

I don't remember anything more than that, but have any of you had any DID related dreams which you found particularly memorable and interesting?
mrp

Re: DID Dreams?

Post by mrp »

A couple of months or years ago i had a dream where a group of character got tied up involving pokemon

If i can remember correctly it took place in pokemon where a group of character got tied up in a cave exactly like ash in a A Claim to Flame.

that the end of the dream.
Suicide

Post by Suicide »

I had a similar video game DiD dream one time. It was a light gun style arcade game and there was a damsel tied to a chair and gagged struggling and surrounded by mobsters you had to shoot. It had very cartoonish graphics, kinda like Dragon's Lair. Very Don Bluth. This was probably more than a decade ago but it was burned into my brain.
SeanRulez54

Post by SeanRulez54 »

I had a dream last night where I was on this site, and saw images of cartoon ladies blindfolded and gagged. That kind of thing doesn't happen very often in cartoons.
Truthseeker

Post by Truthseeker »

SeanRulez54 wrote: November 26th, 2020, 11:41 am I had a dream last night where I was on this site, and saw images of cartoon ladies blindfolded and gagged. That kind of thing doesn't happen very often in cartoons.
I've had this happen a few times in my life. Dreaming about surfing the net finding never before seen scenes.

Have also had dreams about scenes that don't exist in shows too. Oldest one I remember I was in elementary school and it involved the female member of the Samurai Pizza Cats caught by the baddies in a cave of some sort :lol:
JJAPrice26

Post by JJAPrice26 »

I've dreamed, some times, of Misty (Pokemon) in her swimsuit from the Sun & Moon anime and wearing the tape gag from the OG series episode 'Just Add Water' and flirting with me. And she wasn't tied up when she's like that, which is cool.
erikson

Post by erikson »

I dreamed I was being chased through the white house by Donald Trump holding a chloroform rag a few weeks ago if that counts. XD