Theme ideas for 2021

Theme Month suggestions/ references etc.

Moderator: Suicide

Yami

Theme ideas for 2021

Post by Yami »

Yep I am starting off for theme ideas. Not even this crazy year is gonna stop me from coming up with some ideas for hopefully be a better year.

The Simpsons: As you guess this is a month dedicated to Marge, Lisa, Edna, and any other female Simpson's characters in a damsel in distress stituation.

Nurses in distress: In honor of those in the medical field keeping us safe and healthy at their own risk for us this year. How about a month with Nurses or lady doctors like Nurse Joy, or Trudy Proud or Mrs. Casagrundae in damsels in distress stituation.

90's Damsels: Damsels from cartoons that aired during 1990 to 1999.

Harem in distress: A theme for your favorite damsel dressed up as a harem girl or belly dancers.

Disney Damsels: With the popular Disney Plus we need a month dedicated to our favorite damsels from our favorite Disney Movies and TV shows.

Streaming Damsels: With streaming channels is becoming popular this is a month dedicated to damsels from shows that you only get on streaming channels like Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime, HBOMax, etc.

That's all I got so far.
MakeupAndTieup

Re: Theme ideas for 2021

Post by MakeupAndTieup »

I might as well reuse some old ones.

My little pony month: A month for every member of the mane 6 who has been tied up... And Rarity.

Mummification month: Damsels mummified in bandages, webbing, rope, latex, their own skin, or anything you can think of.

Supernatural gag month: Mouthless, zipper gag, metal plate, or any out of the ordinary gag you can think of.
Yami

Post by Yami »

Kidnap like a pirate month: In this fun idea you have your own OC or someone's OC's being kidnapped by pirates, or being force to walk the plank, or tied up on an island by pirates.

Miss Bellum month: For this month we dedicated to Miss Bellum the hidden face secetary of the Powerpuff Girls show where Miss Bellum is kidnapped and (somehow) she is tied up and gagged while still having her face hidden somehow.

Undertale/Runescape month: Dedicated to the female cast members from the popular Undertales and Runescape games from Toriel to Susan.
Aquarionoid

Post by Aquarionoid »

4chan Month: Gajinkas of 4chan boards whether female by default or genderbent.

Warhammer Month: Women of various Games Workshop properties be it slaves, nobles, warriors, or anything in between. Malal is uninvited (there's your mythology gag, pun intended). ;)

Bones Month: Female anime characters from Studio Bones from hit anime like HisoMaso, Captain Earth, Planet of The Beast King, RahXephon, Heroman, Concrete Revolutio, and, because of course, My Hero Academia.

Pepe's Counterattack Month: Any damsel you want, but the captor has to be Pepe The Frog. Kukukukukukukukuku

WC Member Interpretation Month: Imagine members of this board, now imagine them as female if they aren't already, now imagine them in bondage. :lol: Alternatively make an original damsel based on every member's kinks.
Fuck yeah, Gundam SEED is coming back!
godzilla713

Post by godzilla713 »

Here is some suggestions

The Women of Sailor Moon There are lots of women fom the Sailor Scouts, Negaverse, and others to choose from.

Obscure or Forgotten characters while Lois Lane, April O'Neill, and Kitty Katswell are well represented in fan art. This is your chance to let some personal favorites of forgotten comic books and cartoons a chance to shine
Yami

Post by Yami »

Same name game: We have lots of damsels that shares the same first name so this would be a great opprotunity to kidnap gals whom happen to share the same name.

Furry gals: I know this has been done but hey why not? A month for anthromorphic damsels like Kitty katswell, Callie Briggs, Brandy from Brandy and Mr. Whiskers, etc.

Universal Monster month: In this month we dedicated to classic Universal monsters Dracula, Frankensteins Monster, the werewolf, etc kidnapping a damsel.
patrickxtrem

Post by patrickxtrem »

I have a few ideas:

Beano, Dandy, and UK Damsels: Yep various UK women from the Beano, Dandy, Buzz, Viz, and many more.

Comic Strip Damsels: Women from the funny papers like, Blondie, FoxTrot, Etc...

Underrated Moms: A Month for the animated, comic moms that didn't get any attention.

Mature Damsels: Women are their forties and fifties and sixties.