Symphonia Girls by Unknown

Request artists and contributors with ideas on DiD's, situations, and scenarios.

Moderator: Suicide

Nephenthal

Post by Nephenthal »

I don't usually request any thing other than when all my other previous options are exhausted. I never ask for private artwork so all these were publicly released.

There was also a group artwork DID of all the Symphonia girls tied up together and gagged, but I don't remember who the author was and that was posted on the old board. It's gone now.

If you have them then just send them to my email nephenthal@gmail.com

(I managed to recover Hachi's Hikari from Magic Knight Rayearth using Wayback Machine.

I just got Annie Hamilton from Power Instinct and Koyuki Tanaka from Snowboard Kids from Girltaker so I'm going to remove those from the requested.

Again, thank you again, Brocken Dynamite (Girltaker).

Just got Arashi by Hachi Torie from Truthseeker. Really appreciate it. It always sucks having to switch between machines and I've changed between three laptops so far.

Thank you to all who helped me recover these old works.
Last edited by Nephenthal on December 21st, 2020, 4:44 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Truthseeker

Re: Arashi (Gad Guard) by Hachi Torie

Post by Truthseeker »

Nephenthal wrote: December 17th, 2020, 5:48 pm
I normally don't like asking for Hachi's artwork since he doesn't like it posted other than on his site, but there is now one that I do want which are from the very first site he made.

Arashi (Gad Guard) by Hachi Torie (This was a request he did for someone that he posted on his old site, but all the links to those artworks are dead.)
I was unaware his site died. That's sad especially with the huge gag list now gone. Does he still post anywhere or is he gone for good?
Nephenthal

Post by Nephenthal »

Truthseeker wrote: December 20th, 2020, 4:45 am
Nephenthal wrote: December 17th, 2020, 5:48 pm
I normally don't like asking for Hachi's artwork since he doesn't like it posted other than on his site, but there is now one that I do want which are from the very first site he made.

Arashi (Gad Guard) by Hachi Torie (This was a request he did for someone that he posted on his old site, but all the links to those artworks are dead.)
I was unaware his site died. That's sad especially with the huge gag list now gone. Does he still post anywhere or is he gone for good?
His old site is dead, but he has a new site that replaces it. The site that I was trying to salvage his artwork from is around twenty years ago.

All of his old public artwork is mostly gone. There's a few you can get through Wayback Machine, but that's about it. The rest is completely gone unless someone here has it.
Nephenthal

Re: Symphonia Girls by Unknown

Post by Nephenthal »

Now only one of my requests is left. Again, I thank those who helped me recover these works. For some odd reason when I stored them on Google Drive when I switched between machines they were lost in transit. Glad I have them back now.