Happy New Year

Talk about anything you want here. From current events to nerd news to pointless ranting. All's fair here.

Moderator: Suicide

SeanRulez54

Happy New Year

Post by SeanRulez54 »

So it's the first day of 2021, the start of new beginnings. The year where things start getting better. Here's to things getting back to normalcy.
smbss

Re: Happy New Year

Post by smbss »

Zombie Apocalypse?
Aquarionoid

Post by Aquarionoid »

This plague was the only reason the US didn't have so many mass shootings in 2020, once enough people get vaccinated (if that ever happens) the terrorists will happen again week after week. Nothing meaningful is going to happen if the dems lose the senate. Top that off with climate change, cyber warfare, the high likelihood of another plague, mass homelessness, gay and abortion rights at stake, and so many other things that resulted from stagnation I just don't see 2021 being an improvement. I hope I'm wrong, but I feel deeply demoralized.

Fuck yeah, Gundam SEED is coming back!
erikson

Post by erikson »

Aquarionoid wrote: January 1st, 2021, 3:53 pm This plague was the only reason the US didn't have so many mass shootings in 2020, once enough people get vaccinated (if that ever happens) the terrorists will happen again week after week. Nothing meaningful is going to happen if the dems lose the senate. Top that off with climate change, cyber warfare, the high likelihood of another plague, mass homelessness, gay and abortion rights at stake, and so many other things that resulted from stagnation I just don't see 2021 being an improvement. I hope I'm wrong, but I feel deeply demoralized.

Thank you for depressing me...... ;_;
Zorro

Post by Zorro »

Happy New Year, everyone!
Yami

Post by Yami »

Here's to a brighter new year.