Music DID roundup (vids, album art, merch, etc)

Bondage from any other general media such as websites, movies, TV, and generally anything not animated or comic/art related.

Moderator: Suicide

Khandogo

Music DID roundup (vids, album art, merch, etc)

Post by Khandogo »

Didn't see a thread about DID in music, so I decided to compile whatever I've found in music media. I'm not going over lyrics as that would be way too much work and we'd be here all day if I listed songs that were about DID or bondage.

Videos:
Emmure - 10 Signs You Should Leave features a woman tied to a chair and tape gagged. Fun fact, other than the singer everyone who performed the song in this vid is no longer with the band.
Chelsea Grin - Recreant also has a girl bound and gagged by two assholes who get their comeuppance. Bit of gore in this one as well as a lot of shaky cam cause that was cool. (STEP THE FUCK BACK)
Chelsea Grin - Hostage Has lots of footage of a woman bound. Wonder if someone in the band is into bondage... (I THINK I'M GONNA DIE HERE)
World End Man - Whore Mutilation has a woman bound to a chair with her mouth sewn shut and is totally nonplussed about it.
We The Kings - Say You Like Me Something way more lighthearted. This fun video game themed video is all about saving the girl who is bound and cleaved gagged.
Girls Aloud - I think We're Alone Now (tied up ending) Exactly what is says in the title.
Empire - S.O.S has all members chained to cars wearing face guards in a very Mad Max inspired video. Don't worry, this video is way more lighthearted than it sounds :P
Huntress - Eight of Sword has the lead singer, Jill Janus, bound and blindfolded, the other band members are blindfolded for good measure. Rest in peace, Jill.
Kishidan - Kira Kira has one girl (maybe? she's really androgynous) handcuffed. There's also a dominatrix in the video with one member of the band very happy about his opponent, I would be too if I was in his shoes.

Art:
Ghost Bath - Moonlover (warning - nudity). The cover is a woman bound, gagged, and blindfolded with rope wearing a moon helmet. The moonwoman has become something of a mascot for the band, and it was on some of their merch when they dropped the album and they shared people having the moonwoman tattooed on them on their Facebook page.
Necromidol - scions of the blasted health Has two women bound and about to sacrificed? The girl in front seems pretty chill about it. The band also did this photoshoot, which was the inspiration for this thread. The rope work was done by someone who clearly knows what they're doing when it comes to rope art.

Merch
Infant Annihilator - the Crucifucked shirt (WARNING CORE) offend everyone with this shirt!

That's all I can think off the top of my head. If I think of other examples of DID in music I'll update this post.
cicisaur

Re: Music DID roundup (vids, album art, merch, etc)

Post by cicisaur »

art
Angaleena Presley - Wrangled
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com ... L1500_.jpg
Jimmy Fontana - Non te ne andare (Don't leave / Don't you go away))
https://poppymarket.net/wp-content/uplo ... can041.jpg
Doofalicious

Post by Doofalicious »

"Hold Me, Kill Me, Kiss Me, Thrill Me" by U2. The original music video for the song, written for the film Batman Forever featured an animated scene where Joker? danced with a bound & gagged lady, presumably Chase Meridian. Good luck finding said video though.
"Never stop believing, or something."

Nephenthal

Post by Nephenthal »

Doofalicious wrote: May 25th, 2020, 11:21 am "Hold Me, Kill Me, Kiss Me, Thrill Me" by U2. The original music video for the song, written for the film Batman Forever featured an animated scene where Joker? danced with a bound & gagged lady, presumably Chase Meridian. Good luck finding said video though.
Pretty sure I saw that clip on Danger Theater's site.
Khandogo

Post by Khandogo »

Nephenthal wrote: June 6th, 2020, 2:27 pm
Doofalicious wrote: May 25th, 2020, 11:21 am "Hold Me, Kill Me, Kiss Me, Thrill Me" by U2. The original music video for the song, written for the film Batman Forever featured an animated scene where Joker? danced with a bound & gagged lady, presumably Chase Meridian. Good luck finding said video though.
Pretty sure I saw that clip on Danger Theater's site.
Found it! Best quality on Youtube. For such a crap song the video is really cool.
Suicide

Post by Suicide »

Khandogo wrote: June 8th, 2020, 2:40 pmFound it! Best quality on Youtube. For such a crap song the video is really cool.
Nice find! I think I remember a screen cap of this on the old sites forever ago but it was lost to time. Thanks for pointing out! (scene at 4:18)
baaaaaaa

Post by baaaaaaa »

I never post before but I noticed this thread is lacking FKA twigs‘ shibari music video

FKA twigs - Pendulum
Akanehime127

Post by Akanehime127 »

youtu.be/d3ubK9LWK30

Gag scene around 2:50 ish
I'm a fan of damsels and gagged girls.....I'm a girl myself....and I'm happy!!! XD

http://kagurayomi.deviantart.com

Khandogo

Post by Khandogo »

Akanehime127 wrote: June 24th, 2020, 8:26 am [youtube] https://youtu.be/d3ubK9LWK30[/youtube]

Gag scene around 2:50 ish
I actually really enjoyed the song, but man was it uncomfortable having the music cutoff to see her being bound, just for the upbeat music to start again with her tied up between two kidnappers playing instruments. Never change, Japan.
Lan Di

Post by Lan Di »

I know there is a short scene in a Britney Spears video with a woman gagged with a speaker. There was other bondage in the video as well.
Khandogo

Post by Khandogo »

I forgot about this thread. Here's some minor stuff:

Alison Wonderland - U don't know. It has Alison tied up and gagged and running away from her BF. Don't worry it isn't as dark as it sounds https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5MMV5qULV0

Also related, I found a Japanese pop/metal banded called Shingeki, and on their official channel they do some, interesting challenges. Like this one where the girls do a speaking challenge with tape on their mouths. There's more than one challenge like this on their YT. https://youtu.be/NrCJDmkiKzA