Summertime Saga

Video Game characters here.

Moderator: Suicide

yetie

Summertime Saga

Post by yetie »

A while ago i found this game were a girl got tied to her bed and gagged.
It took me some time to found the game and discovert that it was a hentai/ adult game(with includes lot of nuderty and sex scenes and did not enjoy checking this game but could not resist checking for more)
I also discovert that it was not the only treatment.
The game itself is about a boy who lost this dad under mysterious circumstances.
Trough the game you get quest and follows chackters story lines(with often end up with a sex scene with the girl)
There are 2 treatments in those chackter stories and 2 treatments in the main quest.
I tried to find them trough multiple youtube videos because some of them has to get cencored because of nuderty.(you have been warned)

The first one is of the cute next door girl Mia story line.
When she text the main chackter for help he goes to her only to find her tied to the bed and gagged.

The second one is the story line of the sister of the landlady were the main chackter lives.
His job is to deliver a couple paks of milk to the school, when he enters the princeiple room he find her ''punishing'' 2 students(here the youtube video get cencord) while the guy is naked and get whipped the girl is tied to a chair naked(exept for her pants)
The main guy than covers her breasts up and untie her.

The last 2 treatments are from a recent update.
First the main chackters work togetter with a female bank empoly to rob the bank.
When they leave he ties her up in order to prevent her from getting arested for being a complicity.
The second one is that the organization that murdert his father also kidnaped the land lady and the girl who also lives there.
They are both shown tied to chairs(cant see the bounds)