Grand Theft Damsel!

Video Game characters here.

Moderator: Suicide

R291

Grand Theft Damsel!

Post by R291 »

I like machinima, big fan of the stuff (think: Snacky's Journal, Red vs. Blue, etc.) So imagine the pleasant surprise I had when I stumbled across the account formerly known as Beatrix Ripper. This user uploaded a few GTA machinima involving their OC getting arrested (typically).

youtu.be/2iH20-7115o

[1:39 Handcuffed to a pole; 2:22 handcuffed on the ground and otn gagged on the ground until she makes her escape. After which she just wears the gag as a mask; 4:44 she returns the favor to the crooked cop who sold her out to the Lost MC; 5:02, 5:46 more of the cop; 6:14 the cop's now on a motorcycle ready to be transported; {Bad End} 6:58 as revenge Beatrix drops the cop off half-naked at the cannibal compound; End Beatrix is apprehended by the FIB]

youtu.be/SaTk_BVwvZU

[Start, Beatrix is bound, gagged, and blindfolded in that trailer park part of Los Santos;0:50 Beatrix is walked in handcuffed by a female detective followed up with a flashback to the events from the previous video; 2:33 Those FIB guys from the main campaign order Ripper to handcuff herself; 3:48 Beatrix gets stuff gagged; 4:50 back to where we started at; 10:49 she's held up at gunpoint]

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... hCNpcr_gkV
[This entire playlist is filled with machinima of Beatrix getting arrested. For my gag-snob homies the ones with gags include 2, 4, 6, and final] The channel also includes a lot of busted scenes in which the female player character is apprehended. Give it a look!

youtu.be/JSG883_l98U

[0:23 some unfortunate lady ends up the unlucky bride to Trevor in this strange machinima, she is then kidnapped by someone else; 3:47 This time she's been stripped to her bikini]
Why hello! I make art, yes! DiD GiD and other stuff is featured in my gallery! Please check it out here: https://www.deviantart.com/rage291
Miho

Re: Grand Theft Damsel!

Post by Miho »

Interesting scenes, the first video had some pretty good ones. Thanks for sharing them all.
Suicide

Re: Grand Theft Damsel!

Post by Suicide »

Nice finds!