Rin Tohsaka figure

Bondage from any other general media such as websites, movies, TV, and generally anything not animated or comic/art related.

Moderator: Suicide

Khandogo

Rin Tohsaka figure

Post by Khandogo »

I was casually browsing Instagram and found a unique figure of Rin Tohsaka from Tsukihime. Instead of her in a badass pose, it's her tied to a chair. you can see the figure here: https://www.instagram.com/p/CPdUR4yAUKx/

I have no idea if that figure is licensed or the quality, but it is unique.
Ieon

Re: Rin Tohsaka figure

Post by Ieon »

It's a garage kit, but most of the sites that sell them build and color them for you, hence the high price. Though quality can very depending on where you get them from. This looks amazing, though.
Send manga requests/tips via PM here, commenting on the Scene List, or on Twitter.
Postimage gallery links for each update can be found here and you can check what manga I'm currently working on by checking the aforementioned twitter account.
DiD/Bondage Tumblr here.
Daikinbakuju

Post by Daikinbakuju »

It's an "iconic" scene that happened in both the movie and the TV series.
Since the story is based on a visual novel, I guess it happened there as well?
Zorro

Post by Zorro »

Interesting. It reminds me of that Newshen April O'Neil figure that was released in 2018 that included a chair and an alternate head of her gagged, so collectors could recreate her many bondage scenes from animation history.

It is fascinating that instead of kinky collectors having to tie up their own toys, the toys come with bondage accessories now.

Heck, I think a Fujiko toy depicting her manacled barefoot tickle torture scene from the Lupin the 3rd pilot (and the anniversary OAV recreation) exists somewhere.
Suicide

Post by Suicide »

Very cute! Dunno how I missed this post till now.