youtu.be/dKsYAEF229w
Daikinbakuju

Re: Escape Forced : Overtime

Post by Daikinbakuju »

That's the first time I actually see roll/writhe-on-floor physics like that =0
GothicSimmer

Post by GothicSimmer »

I remember seeing some images of it on DeviantArt from T0rtur3r's page though I wasn't sure if the game would be free or paid since it mentioned Patreon and content on Patreon tends to be paywalled. I asked but I never got any response.

I like the details in the game including the sound effects. I like it's made in Unreal rather than RPG Maker similar to the defunct Damsel Dash which disappeared when its creator got deactivated on DeviantArt.
Daikinbakuju

Post by Daikinbakuju »

GothicSimmer wrote: July 1st, 2021, 12:44 pm I like the details in the game including the sound effects. I like it's made in Unreal rather than RPG Maker similar to the defunct Damsel Dash which disappeared when its creator got deactivated on DeviantArt.
Was he banned or willingly deactivated his account?
GothicSimmer

Post by GothicSimmer »

Daikinbakuju wrote: July 1st, 2021, 12:59 pm
GothicSimmer wrote: July 1st, 2021, 12:44 pm I like the details in the game including the sound effects. I like it's made in Unreal rather than RPG Maker similar to the defunct Damsel Dash which disappeared when its creator got deactivated on DeviantArt.
Was he banned or willingly deactivated his account?
It seems his statuses and avatar still remain which would be banned but there's no deviations whatsoever. It's unfortunate that DeviantArt doesn't have a separate page for deactivated and banned users unlike YouTube which differentiates between terminated (banned) and closed Channels.

The DA account was acorrid who had an itch.io account DID Digital but the game was removed from itch. Even the Discord server was closed and so far there hasn't been a way to contact acorrid.
GothicSimmer

Post by GothicSimmer »

Unfortunately it seems YouTube has age restricted the video and the video will no longer play here.

I am not sure how a woman being tied up and gagged would be considered 18+ by YouTube though it wouldn't be a surprise since YouTube is known to crack down on fetishes and such. I tend to see videos of women having their feet stuck in glue being immediately age restricted even though the video looks otherwise tame. My guess is that the breasts jiggling could be a possible reason for the video being age restricted.

Before November 2020, you used to be able to watch restricted videos outside YouTube which is how the embed trick worked but YouTube removed this ability in November 2020 so you can't share an age restricted video on sites like WesCiv, Discord, DeviantArt, and Twitter without the video being blocked.
hollowalex

Post by hollowalex »

GothicSimmer wrote: July 11th, 2021, 4:43 am Unfortunately it seems YouTube has age restricted the video and the video will no longer play here.
Here https://www.nsfwyoutube.com/watchmore?v=dKsYAEF229w
It's old trick but very useful. :)