DID scene upcoming

Talk about anything you want here. From current events to nerd news to pointless ranting. All's fair here.

Moderator: Suicide

Nephenthal

DID scene upcoming

Post by Nephenthal »

Based on the light novel, the orange haired girl in this comic: https://www.36mh.com/manhua/yidengkuang ... .html#p=25 will be getting kidnapped, held hostage by a villain with her hands tied behind her back and she will be tape gagged with yellow tape. Here's he scene from the light novel. I've translated this portion of it into English.

Here's a few lines from the light novel:

Behind the Japanese gambler, the wall panels suddenly separated, and two Japanese in cyan ninja costumes walked out with Cheng Xiaoxi.

At this time, Cheng Xiaoxi's hands were tied up behind her, and the two ninjas also used a samurai sword on her neck, and a bright yellow tape sealed her small mouth, so don't mention the pity.

Really looking forward to this scene in the comic.
Akanehime127

Re: DID scene upcoming

Post by Akanehime127 »

The pic wont load.... ;_;
I'm a fan of damsels and gagged girls.....I'm a girl myself....and I'm happy!!! XD

http://kagurayomi.deviantart.com

Nephenthal

Post by Nephenthal »

Akanehime127 wrote: May 6th, 2020, 6:00 am The pic wont load.... ;_;
https://www.1359mh.com/chapter/693584.html

Try this one and she is pictured on Page 12. As soon as the scene becomes available I'll post it.
aquamaster95

Post by aquamaster95 »

I've been followng this series after u posted the potential DID scene but until there is no such scene
Nephenthal

Post by Nephenthal »

aquamaster95 wrote: August 10th, 2020, 9:56 pm I've been followng this series after u posted the potential DID scene but until there is no such scene
Well, in the novel it was like in the Chapter 200s when that scene happens. Trust me, it'll be quite awhile until that scene happens. That comic isn't even close to Chapter 100 yet. If I recall it's still in the late 70s. Give it time, the scene will eventually come.
aquamaster95

Post by aquamaster95 »

Nephenthal wrote: August 11th, 2020, 9:25 pm
aquamaster95 wrote: August 10th, 2020, 9:56 pm I've been followng this series after u posted the potential DID scene but until there is no such scene
Well, in the novel it was like in the Chapter 200s when that scene happens. Trust me, it'll be quite awhile until that scene happens. That comic isn't even close to Chapter 100 yet. If I recall it's still in the late 70s. Give it time, the scene will eventually come.
Oh this manhua, is it 1 novel chapter = 1 manhua chapter?
It has like 30+ pages average per chapter (which is quite alot for a manhua
Nephenthal

Post by Nephenthal »

aquamaster95 wrote: August 11th, 2020, 10:33 pm
I believe it's like for every novel two chapters one manhua chapter depending on the page size of the manhua. It really just depends on the size really.
aquamaster95

Post by aquamaster95 »

Nephenthal wrote: May 3rd, 2020, 5:21 am Based on the light novel, the orange haired girl in this comic: https://www.36mh.com/manhua/yidengkuang ... .html#p=25 will be getting kidnapped, held hostage by a villain with her hands tied behind her back and she will be tape gagged with yellow tape. Here's he scene from the light novel. I've translated this portion of it into English.

Here's a few lines from the light novel:

Behind the Japanese gambler, the wall panels suddenly separated, and two Japanese in cyan ninja costumes walked out with Cheng Xiaoxi.

At this time, Cheng Xiaoxi's hands were tied up behind her, and the two ninjas also used a samurai sword on her neck, and a bright yellow tape sealed her small mouth, so don't mention the pity.

Really looking forward to this scene in the comic.
Ok I finall found that scene, that tied damsel is actually on the photograph that the protagonist received

Here is the chapter:https://www.webmota.com/comic/chapter/y ... 0_229.html
Nephenthal

Post by Nephenthal »

Nephenthal wrote: August 11th, 2020, 11:25 pm

I believe it's like for every novel two chapters one manhua chapter depending on the page size of the manhua. It really just depends on the size really.
Should be more of the scene in the upcoming chapters.
aquamaster95

Post by aquamaster95 »

Nephenthal wrote: August 1st, 2021, 2:44 pm
Nephenthal wrote: August 11th, 2020, 11:25 pm

Should be more of the scene in the upcoming chapters.
I just checked the recent chapter, it's disappointing , the damsel wasnt tied up when held up by the ninjas and the protagonist immediately saves her from them and thats about it (no tie up no gag)
Nephenthal

Post by Nephenthal »

That sucks, because in the novel she was bound and gagged in put in a peril situation. I really hate it when they do that and they've done it in anime. I think some people are just too lazy at times to draw the scene like it was written.