Weird-News: Hulk Prankster Pranked By Own Paint

Talk about anything you want here. From current events to nerd news to pointless ranting. All's fair here.

Moderator: Suicide

ARNie

Weird-News: Hulk Prankster Pranked By Own Paint

Post by ARNie »

I wonder if Lou Ferrigno has some bodypaint makeup mishaps during his tenure as the television version of the Hulk...

Brazilian man Enrique dos Santos,35, a swimming pool attendant, was trying to look like superhero The Hulk but used a paint reserved for ballistic missiles and nuclear submarines.

The comic book fan tried to scrub off the glossy green in the shower, but the substance stained his skin.

And more embarrassment was heaped on him when local papers in Brazil said the woman trying to help him was his girlfriend - when in fact it was his mother.

He has been mobbed by children in his native country, who Marvel at his likeness to Bruce Banner's alter-ego.

But after being scrubbed for 24 hours by as many friends and neighbours as he could get hold of, the paint eventually came off.

Article, along with accompanying photos, at thesunUK:
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... paint.html
Miho

Re: Weird-News: Hulk Prankster Pranked By Own Paint

Post by Miho »

lol wow, that is a hilarious "cosplay" fail, though I'm wondering why and how he got paint used for ballistic missiles and submarines.. all in all it must have sucked for him to get stuck looking like that, and I bet the shame all that attention brought gave him a lot of reasons why he shouldn't try it again, unlucky for him that they thought his mother was his gf.. but as for the kids, I think that's just natural for them. still, hope a lesson was learned from this. thanks for the lol.
Nezz

Post by Nezz »

Nice job, Blanka.
My children called me "Daddy". My wife called me "Milien". Now the world will learn to call me... NOX...
chris601

Post by chris601 »

Do people just not read or think before the do anything?