Beast Quest Books DID scenes

Request artists and contributors with ideas on DiD's, situations, and scenarios.

Moderator: Suicide

lewiscutton

Beast Quest Books DID scenes

Post by lewiscutton »

For those of you who haven't heard of it, the Beast Quest books are a series of books in which the characters, on a Medieval theme world, have to travel and free or defeat beasts from the spell of an evil Wizard. I know that right now there are more than a 100 books published. They all have more or less 100 pages but I recall some of them having more. The thing is, this books had like a picture every 3 or 4 pages and there was a lot of capturing involved. I read them as a kid but don't have any of them right now. I was wondering if someone could find as many of the capture scenes as possible and post them here since the drawings were quite nice.
Kahyeet

Re: Beast Quest Books DID scenes

Post by Kahyeet »

I only really knew of one of the scene which was in Arachnid the king of spiders which was also posted about here, but I went through some of the other books and was able to find a few more scenes

First, the aforementioned Arachnid the king of spiders:

Hecton, the body snatcher

Voltrex the Two-Headed Octopus
The scene is a gag scene, but the illustration is drawn from the back sadly

Kajin the beast snatcher

Skurik the forest demon
The girl is supposedly gagged but the illustration drawn sadly doesn’t show it

Kama the faceless beast

And that’s al I’ve found so far. I know there’s more and I’ll try looking thru other books that’s available to me and I’ll post what I find here I guess. There’s also another series of the same vein by the same author called sea quest so I could try looking through that too.
lewiscutton

Post by lewiscutton »

Wow. Thanks.
This is great stuff. I do have some books but I won't be able to search through them in a while.
As for Sea Quest, I read some but couldn't find anything, but there must be a lot in there to. The author Adam Blade has many series of books and, althoght Beast Quest is the most popular, in all of them he makes many drawings so we can find more DID scenes in other series.
Suicide

Post by Suicide »

Great work! Never knew of this series. Should be a good source of scenes if we can find some more. I'll be on the look out as well.
Kahyeet

Post by Kahyeet »

I’ve looked through almost all of the sea quest books now and have been able to find some scenes, and sadly the series seems to have been discontinued since 2016, considering that’s when he latest book came out. Note that in most scenes the main girl is wearing a mask that lets her breathe on land and is sadly not a gag.

Kraya the blood shark

Finaria the savage sea snake

Chakrol the ocean hammer

Rekkar the screeching orca
From the book description the main girl in the net’s hands are tied behind her back.

Horvos the horror bird

Kull the cave crawler
The only illustrated gag scene I have been able to find in this series

Blistra the sea dragon

Gort the deadly snatcher

Shelka the mighty fortress

Loosejaw the nightmare fish

Drakkos the ocean king

Skalda the soul stealer

Octor the monster of the deep

Aaand that’s all I’ve found from the series except one more book that I haven’t been able to find which is Fangor, the crunching giant which from what I’ve seen from the Google book previews, does have a tie up scene but I sadly can’t find it, so if any of you can find it maybe y’all can post it here. Now that I’ve looked through this series, I can go check out more of the main series, beast quest and find more scenes there. I’ve already found some but still searching around for more, which I guess I’ll post here when I do.
Last edited by Kahyeet on July 22nd, 2021, 8:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
lewiscutton

Post by lewiscutton »

Thanks a lot !!!!
I never read the Sea Quest books much, but there seems to be more scenes than I thought :)
Suicide

Post by Suicide »

Great work! I love the art style in these new illustrations
Spydarefox

Post by Spydarefox »

This looks like an interesting series. Are these just stories with lots of distress, or are these some kind of "game books"?
Kahyeet

Post by Kahyeet »

Spydarefox wrote: July 9th, 2021, 1:25 am This looks like an interesting series. Are these just stories with lots of distress, or are these some kind of "game books"?
Just fictional stories that happen to have scenes in them.
Kahyeet

Post by Kahyeet »

FINALLY found a copy of Fangor the crunching giant and yep there was a small tie up scene in it
Although it’s a small scene happy that I’m finally pretty much done with sea quest.
Kahyeet

Post by Kahyeet »

It’s been awhile, but I’ve found a few more scenes from Beast Quest to add, but this will probably be the last few finds unless I find any others I missed or any others in the new books.

Saurex the silent creeper
She isn’t tied, but I thought it was a nice handgag scene

Xerkan the shape stealer

Spiros the ghost Phoenix

Okko the sand monster

Slivka the cold-hearted curse

Ronak the toxic terror

Doomskull the king of fear

Petorix the winged slicer

Akorta the all-seeing ape

Tikron the jungle master
Interestingly, in the writing, Elenna wasn’t said to be gagged here, but the illustrator decided to draw her so here.