Looking for an old KOR DID pic

Your favorite gal(s) in peril from cartoon shows/ movies

Moderator: Suicide

DrProton

Looking for an old KOR DID pic

Post by DrProton »

I hope I posted in the right section, if not feel free to move the thread to its right place.

For a long time I've been looking for an old DiD fanart of Madoka from Kimagure Orange Road. It was a 100% identical remake of this comic:

with the girl being replaced by Madoka, I think it was a commission made to the artist of the original comic, I'm not sure, but the drawing style and character design was very very similar if not the same.

I contacted mariods (the artist of the comic) and he said me he remembers the Madoka version but he doesn't remember the title. I also searched all over Deviantart and the Net, but came up with nothing, so it must have been deleted from DA.

If someone has this comic, please pass it to me. It's one of TWO DiD pics of Madoka on Deviantart (the other being by DLSubmissions) and it's a shame that one of the hottest characters ever existed in anime's history has barely any DiD art whatsoever.

p.s. sorry for any grammar errors, English's not my first language
DrProton

Re: Looking for an old KOR DID pic

Post by DrProton »

If anybody has this pic, please PM me.
DrProton

Post by DrProton »

I'm bumping because I finally had a memory flash. It was on a now-deactived DA account called "Blackpollo".
patrickxtrem

Post by patrickxtrem »

Is the artist related to Leiaprincess? Both artworks look so same.
DrProton

Post by DrProton »

patrickxtrem wrote: November 8th, 2022, 8:53 pm Is the artist related to Leiaprincess? Both artworks look so same.
Yeah, I think he's a friend of her of something.

Still, no sign of that Madoka pic anywhere... Oh well :(