Anticipations for 2023

Talk about anything you want here. From current events to nerd news to pointless ranting. All's fair here.

Moderator: Suicide

SeanRulez54

Anticipations for 2023

Post by SeanRulez54 »

2022 was a real dumpster fire, and I cannot wait for 2023.

Do you all think it will be better or worse than the previous years?

And do you all think there will be new DiD scenes in animation and so forth in 2023?
Chris

Re: Anticipations for 2023

Post by Chris »

Well this (https://www.cbr.com/disney-first-indian ... =166998727)and Wish are two films I am looking forward and potental new damsels
chris601

Post by chris601 »

This year wan't very good to me, so im hopping next well get better so i can focus on making comics.
MakeupAndTieup

Post by MakeupAndTieup »

I was going to make a downer post about the suffering quality of DID, but I hope Monster musume gets a second season so we can finally see the mother and daughter spider web full treatment.
Aquarionoid

Post by Aquarionoid »

Trash year was trash despite getting a lot of long term goals getting checked off. Ignoring politics next year isn't looking to be a lot better: Warner Brothers is on the verge of bankruptcy, anything that isn't an MCU movie is crashing from Disney, climate change in general (amazing how everything went from winter storm to autumn in one week), whatever the hell variant will eventually replace ninja covid, dying movie theaters, the possible collapse of the big two comic companies, inflation (cereal is 6 dollars a box and I fucking hate it), and an overall brain drain thanks to nobody reigning in social media moguls.
Fuck yeah, Gundam SEED is coming back!
Jaozza

Post by Jaozza »

In terms of potential DID the Uruseri Yatsura reboot has already shown some potential for new and remakes of classic scenes. Hopefully that will deliver.

Moreovoer this is the year that Totally Spies season 7 will drop. Here's to finally getting a full treatment for Sam.