a couple of dutch series

Bondage from any other general media such as websites, movies, TV, and generally anything not animated or comic/art related.

Moderator: Suicide

yetie

a couple of dutch series

Post by yetie »

i found a site were some dutch series could be watched.
after trying a handfull of them i found 4 scenes were people get tape gagged(got a feeling the dutch like tape)
the website got a screen shot protection so they may be not the best quality, i wil try to make better ones but dont hope to much.
here is what i found.

Kosmoo, a serie about a boy and his bionic dog, in this episode he and his parents get tied up and tape gagged

Lost in the game, i belive this was posted before but not sure
at a camp 2 campers ducktape 1 of the counslers to interigate her

Zapp-Detective, also a camp show were a girl get kidnapped and when found she is shown tape gagged

Zenith, this one need some long expaining.
the parents of 2 kids replace themself with robots to work more.
When the kids found this out they hack the robots to do want they want.
The parents discover this and want the robots gone but the daughter sees the robots as better parents than her real parents resulting with the robots on order of the daughter to tie and gag the parents and lock them up.
The son talk with his sister to change her mind but the robots dont agree with them and tie and gag them aloung with there parents.
Inigo

Re: a couple of dutch series

Post by Inigo »

Interesting. I'm Dutch and I never heard of any of them. I tried looking for the Kosmoo and Zenith one but I didn't really find much.

I recall shows such as ''Het Huis Anubis'' en ''Goede Tijden slechte tijden'' had some scenes back in the day.
yetie

Post by yetie »

Inigo wrote: November 23rd, 2022, 9:19 pm Interesting. I'm Dutch and I never heard of any of them. I tried looking for the Kosmoo and Zenith one but I didn't really find much.

I recall shows such as ''Het Huis Anubis'' en ''Goede Tijden slechte tijden'' had some scenes back in the day.
They might not be Dutch, when i find a source of potential treatments i assume that what is on there is from that country, while i admit some i do know by first glance they may not most i just assume, like Kosmoo, after google i learn that it is a Belgium serie that get aired in the netherlands
yetie

Post by yetie »

Found another scene.
A girl get kidnapped and is shown with her hands tied to a chair and tape gagged