Endo and Kobayashi Live! The Latest on Tsundere Villainess Lieselotte ep.5

Alerts on upcoming DiD scenes in television shows and movies.

Moderator: Suicide

hollowalex

Endo and Kobayashi Live! The Latest on Tsundere Villainess Lieselotte ep.5

Post by hollowalex »

At the beginning of the episode, Lieselotte's father tries to calm Finne's mother, who broke into the castle in anger. Unfortunately, the scene itself is practically invisible, the characters are far away, in the vicinity they only show how the gag falls off, and the sound is also heard when the gag is still on. The scene in the manga looks much better.
MakeupAndTieup

Re: Endo and Kobayashi Live! The Latest on Tsundere Villainess Lieselotte ep.5

Post by MakeupAndTieup »

Wow. They waisted a perfectly hot damsel. And people say wokeness has nothing to do with the lack of DID in animated series. The restraint wasn't even that good (but the gag was) and it still got woke'd. I might as well give up on ever seeing Mia and her mother get the spiderweb full treatment in anime form. Game over.
hollowalex

Re: Endo and Kobayashi Live! The Latest on Tsundere Villainess Lieselotte ep.5

Post by hollowalex »

MakeupAndTieup wrote: February 4th, 2023, 1:31 am Wow. They waisted a perfectly hot damsel. And people say wokeness has nothing to do with the lack of DID in animated series. The restraint wasn't even that good (but the gag was) and it still got woke'd. I might as well give up on ever seeing Mia and her mother get the spiderweb full treatment in anime form. Game over.
Everything is simpler, it seems to me that this was saving on character animation, although the meaning of the scene suffered because of this. Indeed, in the manga, it was magic that kept Fine's mother, and not just a classic gag and shackles, which she broke in a second :D .