Hey...

Talk about anything you want here. From current events to nerd news to pointless ranting. All's fair here.

Moderator: Suicide

JJAPrice26

Hey...

Post by JJAPrice26 »

To those who are fans of The Rising of the Shield Hero, please answer this: https://www.deviantart.com/neoduelgx/jo ... -947510137

See, I have a thought for some time now: I'm kinda wondering... How did a jerk like Kyo Ethnina become the villain he's been? I mean, trapping Kizuna in that 'labyrinth', keeping Raphtalia and Filo separate from Naofumi, wanting Raphtalia as his 'experiment body', controling beasts like the Spirit Tortoise, keeping Kizuna separated from Glass and more.... What's the purpose for each of those things and why did he even want to do those things?

Please comment if you have any idea for every detail.

Questions to answer - How did a jerk like Kyo Ethnina become the villain he's been? - "Some time ago, Kyo died in his old world. This is shown further in the anime, where it is revealed that he was an otaku who invested all of his time in an MMO game. After his account was hacked, making him lose all the progress he had worked for, he commited suicide jumping out his window. Through intervention of an otherworldly power, he was reincarnated into Glass' World. He was mentioned to have travelled around the world, asking people about their troubles and inventing a way to solve them. He saves Yomogi along the way.

Long ago, he built his laboratory inside a sealed mansion far away from the capital. It was within a thick fog. Anyone who wanders inside will be lost unless he wants them to get to the mansion."

*Why did he keep Kizuna in the 'Infinite Labyrinth' AND separated from Glass and the others? -

*Why would he want to keep Raphtalia and Filo separated from Naofumi? -

*Why did he want Raphtalia as his 'experiment body'? -

*Why did he insist on controlling beasts like the Spirit Tortoise? -

What's the purpose for each of those things and why did he even want to do those things? -

Please give me answers so I can put this restless hunt for answers behind me!
JJAPrice26

Re: Hey...

Post by JJAPrice26 »

I still haven't gotten answers to these questions!!!!!!!!!!: *Why did he keep Kizuna in the 'Infinite Labyrinth' AND separated from Glass and the others? -

*Why would he want to keep Raphtalia and Filo separated from Naofumi? -

*Why did he want Raphtalia as his 'experiment body'? -

*Why did he insist on controlling beasts like the Spirit Tortoise? -

What's the purpose for each of those things and why did he even want to do those things? -

Again... Please give me answers so I can put this restless hunt for answers behind me! I WANT ANSWERS!!!!!!!!!