Resident Evil 4 Remake

Alerts on upcoming DiD scenes in television shows and movies.

Moderator: Suicide

sin2345

Resident Evil 4 Remake

Post by sin2345 »

DID scene at the opening of the game warning though it’s graphic figured to warn ya.
SeanRulez54

Re: Resident Evil 4 Remake

Post by SeanRulez54 »

The original didn’t have this. If it did, it would’ve gotten banned.
GothicSimmer

Post by GothicSimmer »

I remember the original had had Ashley restrained in the castle by metal bars and I know Ada got tied twice (one before the final boss in the main game and a cutscene in Separate Ways) although not gagged. Also, the same game had Luis being found tied and gagged early in the game which is the first cutscene to use a QTE.

I find it interesting many people call it Resident Evil 4 Remake to tell it part from the original game which happened with Resident Evil 2 and 3 although I do see this happen a lot for games that reuse names. Interestingly, the Japanese names of the remakes were titled Biohazard RE:2 and Biohazard RE:3. Also, the original RE3 used a subtitle (Nemesis for US, Canada, and Europe, and Last Escape for Japan) while the remake just calls it Resident Evil 3.
SeanRulez54

Post by SeanRulez54 »

You know, I had a dream about this game, only it felt different. Weird, huh?
alternateaccount107

Post by alternateaccount107 »

It seemed like the scene where the verdugo was guarding Ashley with her hands behind her back was changed into them spreading blood on her face with her hands unbound? That was originally the best scene to me.