De Ludwigs

Bondage from any other general media such as websites, movies, TV, and generally anything not animated or comic/art related.

Moderator: Suicide

yetie

De Ludwigs

Post by yetie »

Normaly i dont like posting real live shows but when i saw this i just had to post it.
There was a old show called: Hunter street.
Its about a couple of kids living in the same house and every season some mysterie happans.
It was based on a Dutch serie called: De ludwigs and turns out the season 1 of both shows pretty much got the same treatments.
The first pick is the hunter street and the second is the dutch counterpart.
Also De ludwig show got more seasons and found 2 more treatments.

H: Season 1 Ep 17
L: Season 1 Ep 33

H: Season 1 Ep 20
L: Season 1 Ep 40

In season 3, a girl get ransomed and is shown tied up and gagged

Season 6 Ep 24, a couple of older sidlings get tied up and gagged
jonbrowne0

Re: De Ludwigs

Post by jonbrowne0 »

Thanks for the find - do you have a source for the Dutch episodes?

Thanks
FF8127

Post by FF8127 »

Thanks for finding these! Those other 2 scenes you mentioned for the dutch series wouldn't happen to be for the gorgeous Luca Hollestelle, would they? Also do you have a source of where these can be watched or videos of the scenes? Thanks again.
yetie

Post by yetie »

Looks like i didn”t post this serie clearly.
This show got 3 DID treatments and 1 CID.
The first 2 treatments posted (the tape gag picks) were from season 1 and got a hunter street counter part.
The one after that is season 3 were the girl is cleave gagged(i do admit she is gagged in the episode after to but that is it)
The last one is the CID otm gags of season 6.
Those 4 scenes are all there is(i did not checkted all of them but consider the ep summery i got online there should not be any more)
As for the links i got them from a russian or Ukrain site that got taken down and copys of the videos on other sites are also gone.
But if people realy want to see them there is a streaming service in the netherlands called Skyshowtime that got the show, be aware the streaming service cost money and consider you need a good vpn tool that to wil cost money