FBI: Trump took nuclear weapon documents

Talk about anything you want here. From current events to nerd news to pointless ranting. All's fair here.

Moderator: Suicide

Aquarionoid

Re: FBI: Trump took nuclear weapon documents

Post by Aquarionoid »

President Biden is now guilty of the same crime, maybe not to the above top secret documents Trump took or anywhere near as numerous, but I'm an American before I'm a democrat and this crime needs to get called out.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/01/10/politics ... index.html

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/biden-cent ... documents/

I'm not voting for Joe again after this unless he's running against someone dangerously incompetent. Either the House impeaches him for mishandling secret documents, he resigns and admits his mental faculties are not up to the task, or his staff invokes the 25th amendment. Attorney General Garland can prosecute them both now. And someone at the National Archives needs to be investigated because who the fuck is letting all these state secrets go unsupervised for long stretches of time?
Fuck yeah, Gundam SEED is coming back!
Aquarionoid

Post by Aquarionoid »

The former president has been indicted after ten long months. This is after the FBI closed the case on Mike Pence doing the same thing/And there's confirmation of missing documents to this day. Obama compared the government to a three ring circus once, that would imply there are responsible adults on standby, I'm convinced it's a retirement home now. This overtakes the fact we FINALLY FOUND PROOF OF OTHER INTELLIGENT LIFE IN THE DAMN UNIVERSE. Kid me would have been talking about this for weeks, now as an adult it's not even something I mention to my coworkers. This timeline sucks.
cicisaur

Post by cicisaur »

There is intelligent life on the universe, but not on THIS PLANET
Aquarionoid

Post by Aquarionoid »

I believe you after this. So this is what screaming internally feels like.
Suicide

Post by Suicide »

Holy fuck. Stop watching TYT. No wonder you're having a miserable time. XD