New Teen Titans Go!: Series Announcement

Talk about anything you want here. From current events to nerd news to pointless ranting. All's fair here.

Moderator: Suicide

ARNie

New Teen Titans Go!: Series Announcement

Post by ARNie »

It's not a sixth Season however...

DC Nation, Cartoon Network’s home for action-packed animated series and original shorts based on characters from DC Comics (Saturdays 10:00–11:00 a.m. ET/PT), will soon be joined by a new generation of superheroes as Teen Titans Go!, a brand-new half-hour comedy-action series inspired by Warner Bros. Animation’s original fan-favorite series Teen Titans, shows the humorous side of being a teenage hero.

Teen Titans Go! features the return of Robin, Starfire, Raven, Beast Boy and Cyborg in all-new, comedic adventures. Character-driven comedy is the order of the day as this new take on the super hero series focuses on the funny business that happens between saving the world and living together as teenagers without adult supervision. They may be super heroes who save the world every day … but somebody still has to do the laundry! With the ability to turn into any animal or detach their robotic limbs, teenage pranks reach a whole new level. And even super heroes have to take Driver’s Ed. to get a license – especially after wrecking the Batmobile on an unauthorized joy ride to impress a girl!

Featuring the principal voice cast from the original series – Greg Cipes as Beast Boy, Scott Menville as Robin, Khary Payton as Cyborg, Tara Strong as Raven and Hynden Walch as Starfire – Teen Titans Go! recaptures everything audiences loved about the original show, while adding laughter at the lighter side of being a super hero. Executive produced by Sam Register (Green Lantern: The Animated Series, The Looney Tunes Show, Teen Titans), with Michael Jelenic (ThunderCats, Batman: The Brave and the Bold) and Aaron Horvath (MAD, El Tigre) as producers, this side-splitting series will premiere on Cartoon Network in 2013 as part of the DC Nation programming block.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/ ... s/?a=61229" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Nezz

Re: New Teen Titans Go!: Series Announcement

Post by Nezz »

This series is gonna be focusing on the funny? [sarcasm]Makes such a huge change to the grimdark edgyness of the original cartoon.[/sarcasm]
My children called me "Daddy". My wife called me "Milien". Now the world will learn to call me... NOX...
rider28031

Post by rider28031 »

I'll admit I didn't see this coming. I'll watch maybe the first few episodes but right away I'm not a fan of the chibi-style from the shorts.
RySenkari

Post by RySenkari »

http://plus4chan.org/b/jam/src/131760960976.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Suicide

Post by Suicide »

Here's hoping they do this with SBFF!
Bill K.

Post by Bill K. »

I'll be interested to see if they can sustain the goofiness factor of the shorts over 22 minutes. I'll also be interested to see if Raven ever sheds her cloak.

I'll give it a whirl, but yeah, Super-Best Friends Forever would have been a better choice.
Catwoman: Think you can handle me?
Batman: I've got handcuffs.
Catwoman: Ooh.
mutantoverlord

Post by mutantoverlord »

................... uhhhhhhhhhkay, pissed off meter goign through the roof. only balanced by my WTF meter that is rising to extreme levels.

Why the fuck is Cybrog's arm turned into a vibrator? ;_;
Yami

Post by Yami »

It can't be as bad as the new annoying orange show premiring tommorrow http://www.digitaltrends.com/social-med ... e-tv-show/

Cartoon network what has happen to you? You use to make great shows now some of the shows they are airing...well they suck eggs.
rider28031

Post by rider28031 »

Yami wrote:It can't be as bad as the new annoying orange show premiring tommorrow http://www.digitaltrends.com/social-med ... e-tv-show/

Cartoon network what has happen to you? You use to make great shows now some of the shows they are airing...well they suck eggs.
:|

If the saying, "They'll turn anything into a TV show these days" ever applied to anything, it's this. Who the hell demanded a fucking talking orange? I can understand Teen Titans but... this? Who the hell chose it!? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EbY0vuNt-Q&t=0m45s" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;