Jujutsu Kaisen 0 Movie

Alerts on upcoming DiD scenes in television shows and movies.

Moderator: Suicide

Daikinbakuju

Jujutsu Kaisen 0 Movie

Post by Daikinbakuju »

youtu.be/BllZmZQ3slE

As seen in the manga, a maid is shown bound and gagged.
So if this movie is faithful to the manga, then we might get to see this in the movie as well.
BlackClarent79

Re: Jujutsu Kaisen 0 Movie

Post by BlackClarent79 »

Do you have a screencap of the manga scene? I thought that took place in a different time to Jujutsu Kaisen 0.
disguiseartist1

Post by disguiseartist1 »

Did anything ever come of this? and is there a cap of the manga scene with the maid that was mentioned?
Ieon

Post by Ieon »

This should be in the first half of season 2.
Send manga requests/tips via PM here, commenting on the Scene List, or on Twitter.
Postimage gallery links for each update can be found here and you can check what manga I'm currently working on by checking the aforementioned twitter account.
DiD/Bondage Tumblr here.
Suicide

Post by Suicide »

The scene was not in the movie sadly
MakeupAndTieup

Post by MakeupAndTieup »

Suicide wrote: June 30th, 2023, 7:08 pm The scene was not in the movie sadly
Once again, a potential treatment is ruined by wokeness.
disguiseartist1

"Woke." Now there's a term that the internet has rendered completely meaningless!

Does anyone know what chapter of the manga the scene was in?
Ieon

Post by Ieon »

MakeupAndTieup wrote: July 1st, 2023, 9:27 am Once again, a potential treatment is ruined by wokeness.
This movie was never going to have this scene as it was from the main Jujutsu Kaisen manga and not 0. Easy to confuse as 0 is a prequel and this arc is a flashback. Go outside and stop letting outrage bullshit on the internet speak through you.
Send manga requests/tips via PM here, commenting on the Scene List, or on Twitter.
Postimage gallery links for each update can be found here and you can check what manga I'm currently working on by checking the aforementioned twitter account.
DiD/Bondage Tumblr here.
MakeupAndTieup

Post by MakeupAndTieup »

Ieon wrote: July 1st, 2023, 5:14 pm
MakeupAndTieup wrote: July 1st, 2023, 9:27 am Once again, a potential treatment is ruined by wokeness.
This movie was never going to have this scene as it was from the main Jujutsu Kaisen manga and not 0. Easy to confuse as 0 is a prequel and this arc is a flashback. Go outside and stop letting outrage bullshit on the internet speak through you.
No sweetie, you got it backwards. I chose to be against the abomination that is wokeness. Wokeness hurts everybody. It ruins treatments, ships, ext.
Suicide

Post by Suicide »

MakeupAndTieup wrote: July 1st, 2023, 9:27 amNo sweetie, you got it backwards. I chose to be against the abomination that is wokeness. Wokeness hurts everybody. It ruins treatments, ships, ext.
No baiting on this board please.
MakeupAndTieup

Post by MakeupAndTieup »

Suicide wrote: July 2nd, 2023, 5:20 am
MakeupAndTieup wrote: July 1st, 2023, 9:27 amNo sweetie, you got it backwards. I chose to be against the abomination that is wokeness. Wokeness hurts everybody. It ruins treatments, ships, ext.
No baiting on this board please.
Just standing up for myself.

Edit: But yeah, I guess I've been on 4chan for too long. Sorry about that folks.
disguiseartist1

As someone already said, there was a misunderstanding about what manga the scene was actually in, so there sermon is unnecessary.
MakeupAndTieup

Post by MakeupAndTieup »

disguiseartist1 wrote: July 3rd, 2023, 9:30 pm As someone already said, there was a misunderstanding about what manga the scene was actually in, so there sermon is unnecessary.
So I can't even vent mu frustration over a missed opportunity?
disguiseartist1

The reason you got pushback is because you chose to complain about something that had literally nothing to do with why the scene wasn't in the movie, even after it was explained to you. If you want to be upset at the missed opportunity, fine, but at least be on topic about it rather than going off into unrelated political tirades. We're here to talk about bondage.