Hercules animated series

Alerts on upcoming DiD scenes in television shows and movies.

Moderator: Suicide

disguiseartist1

Hercules animated series

Post by disguiseartist1 »

Not sure if there's a topic from years ago, but the Disney's Hercules episode "Hercules and the Disappearing Heroes" has a short scene where a female employee at a bowling alley is gagged and cocooned by a villainess who needs to take her place for a scheme. Does anyone maybe have any caps or gifs?
Suicide

Re: Hercules animated series

Post by Suicide »

Huh! I never knew about this scene. I guess because she doesn't have a very interesting body shape. But there is a nice 'mmph' in the scene.

Chris

Post by Chris »

Cassandra had another scene in Hercules and the secret where she Hercules and Icarus are tied up up and going be use for target practice by Ares , also Athena was chained up twice in chains that could even bind up a God
LTH92

Post by LTH92 »

What sucks is two guys get wrapped immediately after, they're sealed completely (as in no eyes showing, totally cocooned), their body shapes are more apparent, and a lot of time is spent on them struggling.

I got nothing against GID at all, but man, I wish this lady got the same treatment.
Agemochi

Post by Agemochi »

Just piggybacking off this thread but theres one episode where Aphrodite brings a statue to life as a crazy girlfriend for Hercules and in one of the weirdest gags ever, ends up mummified/bound and gagged by sentient magic pots. Voiced by Jennifer Aniston interestingly enough
Suicide

Post by Suicide »

Yet another I don't think I ever knew about or never imprinted in my memory because it looks so odd.
DrProton

Post by DrProton »

Which are the episodes in which Athena ends up chained?
Chris

Post by Chris »

Hades and the river styx where he after Hades convinces Poseidon to change the course of the River Styx

and the other is Hercules and the owl of Athens where Athena and Are get tied by Ares sons Fear and Terror
Sailornapper

Post by Sailornapper »

Wasn't there an episode that followed the invasion of Troy? Recall some group breaking into the school ol Herc was out and they kidnapped a few girls from his class. Remember the carrying off but forget if we're tied up later or caged