The Canterville Ghost

Alerts on upcoming DiD scenes in television shows and movies.

Moderator: Suicide

yetie

The Canterville Ghost

Post by yetie »

I have not yet checked this movie because it wil be released on friday and digital next month.
I did saw a preview pick were the main girl appairs to be tied or at least restainted by leafs
laura silverman

Re: The Canterville Ghost

Post by laura silverman »

I just saw it. Didn't think it would be much of anything but OH YEAH! :D :D :D

First off though, there's no gag. But if you can get past that, this is truly a great scene. For the climax, Virginia gets tied up in vines from head to toe while Sir Simon the ghost has a sword fight with the Grim Reaper. Virginia has been sold as the "action heroine" but here she's the "prize" in this fight. The preview screenshot really doesn't do the scene justice because she's very tightly tied with her wrists crossed together, tied and pinned behind her back which you get to see. She's tied through must of the sword fight which means there's a good 10 minutes of the film cutting back to her as she struggles mightily to free herself. Finally, a sword falls near her and she drops to the ground to free herself although you don't actually see her cut her bonds. She ends up using the sword to take over the sword fight from Sir Simon.

But what REALLY sets the scene above and beyond is the INCREDIBLE voice acting from Emily Carey. She does some of the best "UGH"-ing I've ever heard as she strains against her bonds to free herself. It's really that good.

I wasn't planning to see the movie a second time but YEP, I'm seeing it again tomorrow. :D The movie (at least in my area) isn't playing past tomorrow and I don't know when it's going to be released digitally so yeah I'm seeing it again even though the movie is quite tedious before that climax. FANTASTIC SCENE! :D
yetie

Post by yetie »

Found a link that can be used to watched the movie
DrProton

Post by DrProton »

Which site is this?