Captain Fall

DiD in cartoon shows/ animated movies anime etc.

Moderator: Suicide

yetie

Captain Fall

Post by yetie »

A recent netflix serie yet still old so that people thinks it already got checkted.
Its about a guy becoming a ship captain not knowing that part of the crew are thieves/ con man.
2 treatments are in it
Ep 1, while a speciaal force take out the old captain there are also some kids dressed as captain so the speciaal force takes them al out resulting with 3 boys and 3 girls + the real captain with there hands zip tied behind there backs

Ep 8, after making a mistake the crew get taken away by there real boss resulting with them in under wear, hands tied behind there back
DrProton

Re: Captain Fall

Post by DrProton »

Judging from what I read online there's going to be more episodes in the future. Hope Liza gets a full treatment someday, she's a real hottie and that accent of her makes me melt.
SeanRulez54

Post by SeanRulez54 »

DrProton wrote: September 30th, 2023, 2:08 pm Judging from what I read online there's going to be more episodes in the future. Hope Liza gets a full treatment someday, she's a real hottie and that accent of her makes me melt.
Well sorry to be the bearer of bad news but Captain Fall, along with four other shows, have been cancelled by Netflix.

It's all here: https://deadline.com/2023/11/shadow-and ... 235611562/
DrProton

Post by DrProton »

SeanRulez54 wrote: November 18th, 2023, 2:13 pm
DrProton wrote: September 30th, 2023, 2:08 pm Judging from what I read online there's going to be more episodes in the future. Hope Liza gets a full treatment someday, she's a real hottie and that accent of her makes me melt.
Well sorry to be the bearer of bad news but Captain Fall, along with four other shows, have been cancelled by Netflix.

Aw, shit! That means Liza ain't getting any more tie-ups ;_;
SeanRulez54

Post by SeanRulez54 »

DrProton wrote: November 18th, 2023, 3:00 pm

This is exactly why I don't get my hopes up when I see a new show on Netflix. They're just gonna cancel it after one or two seasons with no resolution. So why bother anyway?
GothicSimmer

Post by GothicSimmer »

Even if people are only interested in the DiD scenes (especially Liza), the series' premise seems interesting. Also, I thought the 2nd image shown what looked like a table due to the art style but it appears to actually be a pistol (possibly a Glock 17) if that's what it's supposed to be. It's hard to tell without the GiF (unless you watched the series/episode before).
GothicSimmer

Post by GothicSimmer »

SeanRulez54 wrote: November 18th, 2023, 4:22 pm
DrProton wrote: November 18th, 2023, 3:00 pm

This is exactly why I don't get my hopes up when I see a new show on Netflix. They're just gonna cancel it after one or two seasons with no resolution. So why bother anyway?
I don't know if all Netflix series commonly does this (besides Pokémon Journeys). Even Cyberpunk: Edgerunners didn't continue making new episode especially with how popular the characters (especially Rebecca) gotten although it did have an effect of bringing people to check out Cyberpunk 2077 or at least revisit it after how it started in a bad state especially the PS4/Xbox One version where Edgerunners boosted sales of the game on Steam.