PAW Patrol: The Mighty Movie

Alerts on upcoming DiD scenes in television shows and movies.

Moderator: Suicide

MakeupAndTieup

PAW Patrol: The Mighty Movie

Post by MakeupAndTieup »

I know this is a movie of a baby show, but the weenier dog, Liberty, gets stretching powers and uses her body to pin the arms of the female villain, Victoria Vance, to her sides.
Yalleo

Re: PAW Patrol: The Mighty Movie

Post by Yalleo »

Funnily enough when I took my 8 year old cousin to the movies to see that film I was curious if anyone was actually going to mention that DiD capture moment on here. No harm in sharing it despite the target audience of the movie and all.
MakeupAndTieup

Re: PAW Patrol: The Mighty Movie

Post by MakeupAndTieup »

Yalleo wrote: November 21st, 2023, 3:59 am Funnily enough when I took my 8 year old cousin to the movies to see that film I was curious if anyone was actually going to mention that DiD capture moment on here. No harm in sharing it despite the target audience of the movie and all.
Be the change. If you don't tell people of new finds, who will? That wasn't intended to be an insult by the way, but more an inspiring message.

With that said, I still think the DiD community is holding back. They are willing to bring up tie ups and gags (proper or otherwise), handgags, and even veils, but for some reason they draw they line at mouthless and body parts being used as restraints like tentacles or vines. I don't recall the western civilization board bringing up the time Morticia in the 1990's Adams family cartoon was tied up in vines (the search engine seems to be working now btw). As for mouthless, there is a discord server known as muteations, But you have to ask a member, like Chainsawgenie, to join. I keep joining and leaving that server due to my scrupulosity, and I doubt they want me back anymore.