TMNT Shedder's Revenge

Video Game characters here.

Moderator: Suicide

smbss

TMNT Shedder's Revenge

Post by smbss »

https://www.deviantart.com/smbssfan/gal ... -s-revenge I've finished playing through as April. Here's all the DID moments I found. There's a face grab during the final boss that I missed.
Suicide

Re: TMNT Shedder's Revenge

Post by Suicide »

Ha! I never even thought about her being tied up by the little robots. Nice caps!
boundy22

Post by boundy22 »

Thanks for This , I finished the game too

There is another one I want to add , In one of the later stages of the game , April can be encased inside an Ice Block
scarface

Post by scarface »

Pretty disappointing that April got no "real" DID scene in the game. After the first Trailer that showed the takover of Channel 6... In the end all we got is a tied up Vernan. Not even Irma is there...
Call me old fashioned but putting April into a fighting character feels not right to me..
I hoped for a little fan service for viewers of the old Show. Especially with the Look that resembles the original cartoon so well. But nowadays damsels in distress are completly wiped out...
Anyhow the game is still pretty cool.
smbss

Post by smbss »

scarface wrote: June 22nd, 2022, 10:45 am Pretty disappointing that April got no "real" DID scene in the game. After the first Trailer that showed the takover of Channel 6... In the end all we got is a tied up Vernan. Not even Irma is there...
Call me old fashioned but putting April into a fighting character feels not right to me..
I hoped for a little fan service for viewers of the old Show. Especially with the Look that resembles the original cartoon so well. But nowadays damsels in distress are completly wiped out...
I understand completely what you're saying. Different strokes for different folks. Some people are happy that she gets grabbed/tied as a playable character, and some wish she was tied up in the background.
MnjiPhnx

Post by MnjiPhnx »

They could have had April as damsel till your beat the third stage and then she gets unlocked as a playable character.
smbss

Post by smbss »

That sounds like a great idea
Chris

Post by Chris »

Would have like to see an Irma did in the game if April fighting this timee
Chris

Post by Chris »

smbss wrote: June 22nd, 2022, 11:22 am
scarface wrote: June 22nd, 2022, 10:45 am Pretty disappointing that April got no "real" DID scene in the game. After the first Trailer that showed the takover of Channel 6... In the end all we got is a tied up Vernan. Not even Irma is there...
I understand completely what you're saying. Different strokes for different folks. Some people are happy that she gets grabbed/tied as a playable character, and some wish she was tied up in the background.
Also Bebop and Rocksteady get tied up as well in the zoo leave