Monster Allergy

DiD in cartoon shows/ animated movies anime etc.

Moderator: Suicide

Inigo

Monster Allergy

Post by Inigo »

A pretty cute European show about a boy named Zick who can tame monsters with his voice, and his muggle friend, the tomboy Elena. Only season 1 aired where I lived but it turns out season 2 has a lot more treatments. Since the show's premise is that Zick can tame monsters with his voice he's the one who gets the gag treatments, but Elena gets grabbed or restrained a lot too. Since the kids are a tight team most of these captures are CID ones.

Handgags are a pretty common occurrence but too frequent to list them all and they're mostly not very extensive.

I'm aware a topic about this has been made before but it doesn't hurt to be a bit more thorough. I also think some of the later scenes weren't in that one.

Season 1 episode episode 21
This is the most traditional damsel in distress scene. Elena gets kidnapped and is held chained up until Zick can rescue her. No gag but there's a brief handgag and muffle at the start and end

Season 1 episode 12

A CID where Zick and Elena get captured by witches. Really not that good of a scene. We only see Zick's hands tied briefly and then the two are just carried without the bonds being visible.

And that's a wrap for season 1. there are some more distress scenes but they're Zick exclusive.

Season 2 episode 4

Zick and Elena get caught by robbers. They're locked in a storage room with their hands tied on their back. They really, really should have been gagged here but at least they make some cute struggles. Them clenching each other in fright before being nabbed is pretty cute too.

Season 2 episode 8

Nothing major but pretty wholesome. The kids play pirate and are so bad at it they accidentally tie themselves up. There's also a brief handgag for Elena
Inigo

Re: Monster Allergy

Post by Inigo »

Season 2 episode 10

The most expensive distress scene by far. The main focus however is on Zick and since he's a tamer he's the one who gets the gag which me makes excellent use of by muffling a decent amount. Still Elenor is there too and she's tied up as well. Its funny the artists keep losing track of how large Zick's gag is supposed to be and in one small frame they even forget its there altogther. Still that's just nitpicking.

Inigo

Post by Inigo »

Season 2 episode 17

A ''so close yet so far'' situation. The kids are once again captured by robbers but before they can bound a monster appears which frees them. Curiously they make it a point to handgag just Zick despite being human captures who don't know nor need to care about Zick being a tamer

Season 2 episode 19
Zick and Elena are tied up by their own shadow on behalf of a wacky magician monster. No gag but some pretty good posing from the captives

Season 2 episode 20
Zick and Elena are tied up by web shooting maffia ghosts.

And lastly a scene where Elena finally gets tied with someone other than Zick. This time one of the less important female characters
DrProton

Post by DrProton »

Kind of a letdown she never got a gag, but whatever, choosers can't be beggars.
MakeupAndTieup

Post by MakeupAndTieup »

SHEESH Inigo! Couldn’t you censor the gagged male, or at least not show the scenes where it’s just him gagged? I know this is a cartoon from two decades ago, but this is one of the reasons I hate going to the western civilization board. Here I thought we were past the phase of over-saturating GID in DID threads. And why haven’t I been kicked out already? I’m not reading those replies from an older thread because I’m assuming it’s smack talk. I’ve dealt with enough smack talk for one lifetime, thank you.
sin2345

Post by sin2345 »

Or novel concept you can just ignore the GID pics and focus on the DID ones since looking at them doesn’t really doing anything Inigo was just getting the point across that one character got better treatment scenes than the other and it’s not like all his GID scenes were added just the ones that shared the same episode with the girls, we can scroll for a reason and if you don’t line it censor it yourself if you feel that strongly about it nobody is forcing you to look.
Inigo

Post by Inigo »

MakeupAndTieup wrote: January 4th, 2024, 1:45 am SHEESH Inigo! Couldn’t you censor the gagged male, or at least not show the scenes where it’s just him gagged?.
Not really no, for reasons personal and practical.

Since the vast majority of scenes are CID it be far too much work for something I pretty fundamentally do not believe in. And given the characters are very much a duo I'd find it to go against the scenes too if I started cutting out half of it.

Besides the description pretty firmly spells out what's a CID scene and what isn't.
Chris

Post by Chris »

I like seeing Cid and GID too thanks for sharing
Truthseeker

Post by Truthseeker »

Thanks for sharing these Inigo. They're really cute scenes.
MakeupAndTieup wrote: January 4th, 2024, 1:45 am SHEESH Inigo! Couldn’t you censor the gagged male, or at least not show the scenes where it’s just him gagged? I know this is a cartoon from two decades ago, but this is one of the reasons I hate going to the western civilization board. Here I thought we were past the phase of over-saturating GID in DID threads. And why haven’t I been kicked out already? I’m not reading those replies from an older thread because I’m assuming it’s smack talk. I’ve dealt with enough smack talk for one lifetime, thank you.
If you hate coming here so much then just don't. CID scenes are gonna get posted and if it bothers you that much then please keep it to yourself. This constant complaining and demanding behavior is unnecessary. Maybe try posting scenes yourself and edit them the way you want.