The AI Art and Prompts Thread

Request artists and contributors with ideas on DiD's, situations, and scenarios.

Moderator: Suicide

Aquarionoid

The AI Art and Prompts Thread

Post by Aquarionoid »

Since AI has taken the world by storm, I am certain everyone here has seen at least a handful of AI generated bondage art by now, and it's a new year I figured it's time to have an actual thread about it. So yeah, share whatever AI art and prompts (positive and negative) here so we can learn to generate the most desired images possible.
Fuck yeah, Gundam SEED is coming back!
SeanRulez54

Re: The AI Art and Prompts Thread

Post by SeanRulez54 »

AI defeats the whole purpose of art. It’s best for it to go away.
Aquarionoid

Post by Aquarionoid »

It’s best for it to go away.
The djinnie is out of the bottle and at least here in the states Congress is full of geriatrics so old they think Google is a sandwich so laws are going to be up to the courts for the foreseeable future.
Aquarionoid

Post by Aquarionoid »

Welp, I bought a Novel AI subscription, made some pics with their image generator, and here's the ones that weren't too ugly:

https://postimg.cc/gallery/1RgJvm2

Between editing feature not having zoom capabilities, the character limit on negative prompts, color and face inaccuracies, limited amount of images that can be generated a month without the opus option, and inability to adhere to tags, I don't think I'll renew my subscription.