Dino Adventure Jurassic Tripper

Alerts on upcoming DiD scenes in television shows and movies.

Moderator: Suicide

DrProton

Dino Adventure Jurassic Tripper

Post by DrProton »

An old, forgotten 90s anime which had some sparse airings on Italian TV 25-30 years ago.

Pro: the group gets captured A LOT and there are a lot of cute girls among the protags
Cons: the anime doesn't know what tying hands behind people's backs are, so it's all either in front or arms bound to sides. It also doesn't know what gags are, either.

Anyway...

Ep.06: Manua (black hair) gets captured by the main villain and is later led to the gallows with her hands bound behind their back. No full-body view but a brief close-up of her wrists, and the ONLY instance of somebody getting clearly tied up with their hands behind their back in the series

Ep.11: Hakase (blue hair), Hime (brown hair and pink dress) and Tiger (tomboy) get captured by bandits. Weirdly enough, only the tomboy girl gets tied, first with arms at her sides and then hands in front

Ep.12: The entire group minus Kashira and the tomboy gets captured. Shots are few and not very detailed.

Ep.20: Manua is again captured by the villain and held at gunshot. Again, hands in front.

Ep.26: Hazue and Hime get captured by the main villain. Continues into the start of ep.27

Ep.33: the entire group is captured AGAIN and the girls are tied hands in front, minus the tomboy which has been tied with rope around her torso. Her hands may be bound behind their backs, but there are no shots confirming or denying that.

There's also paralyzation (for those who are into that) in episode 7, other scenes where the group gets caged with no ropes (I didn't note the episodes, sorry) and a double GID in episode 18.

There's also another scene where the group is led around with their hands tied in front, but I can't find the episode anymore.
Daikinbakuju

Re: Dino Adventure Jurassic Tripper

Post by Daikinbakuju »

I think I alerted this series in a DID group a while ago but very demotivating because the girls always have their hands tied in front.