Leo Da Vinci

DiD in cartoon shows/ animated movies anime etc.

Moderator: Suicide

didlove

Re: Leo Da Vinci

Post by didlove »

yetie wrote: November 3rd, 2023, 11:59 am
DrProton wrote: July 10th, 2023, 1:50 pm So, any updates?
There is but its 1 of those good new bad news
The bad news is the serie as of now has yet to aired so no picks for now.
The good news is i found a siter were they can be watched when they get released there in December
Also good new i found on yet a other site the summaries on a couple of episodes and found 2 promising leads:

Lisa's kidnapping
Season 2, Episode 10
The two clever merchants Jack and Robert overpower Lisa, believing that they are dealing with Bianca de Medici. They hide Leo's girlfriend with the shady innkeeper of a run-down tavern. Lisa quickly recognizes her kidnappers as the pirates who put her in prison. When Leo finds out about the kidnapping, he quickly comes up with a plan to free her

Bianca the fearless
Season 2, Episode 11
Robert and Jack only want to release Lisa when Leo tells them more about the whereabouts of the legendary Seilan Ruby. But Leo wants to put the two crooks and their pirate helpers out of action with the help of a sleeping powder. Jack anticipates the plan and gives Lisa the sleeping powder. Although Lollo tries to talk her out of it, Bianca puts herself in danger to help her friend
Very promising! Cant wait for it to air!
yetie

Post by yetie »

Found some picks that got posted by the summeries and 1 of them is lisa tied up

I also found yet another summery that may result with a treatment(the pick with it is the 2 girls getting kidnapped)
70. The band of robbers
Season 2, Episode 18
Of all people, his best friend Lollo foiled Leo's plan to send the crooks in the wrong direction. After a wild hunt through the woods, Leo and his friends barely escape - only to fall into the clutches of a gang of robbers shortly afterwards. Their leader, called “The Shepherd”, suffers from a foot injury. In order to be released, Lollo has to find medicinal herbs for him in the forest.
Suicide

Post by Suicide »

Wonderful news! Love these clips. Can't wait to find the vids eventually
didlove

Post by didlove »

yetie wrote: November 8th, 2023, 11:15 pm Found some picks that got posted by the summeries and 1 of them is lisa tied up

I also found yet another summery that may result with a treatment(the pick with it is the 2 girls getting kidnapped)
70. The band of robbers
Season 2, Episode 18
Of all people, his best friend Lollo foiled Leo's plan to send the crooks in the wrong direction. After a wild hunt through the woods, Leo and his friends barely escape - only to fall into the clutches of a gang of robbers shortly afterwards. Their leader, called “The Shepherd”, suffers from a foot injury. In order to be released, Lollo has to find medicinal herbs for him in the forest.
I am so hype for this! Thank you!
yetie

Post by yetie »

The first episode with a DID treatment of the second season has just aired
Ep 10, Lisa get tied up and gagged.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/cgchwi7b ... l.mp4/file
Suicide

Post by Suicide »

Excellent scene! Thank you for grabbing this. Top tier find! Very glad this show got a new season and Lisa gets a full treatment. Not only that but this is different than the OTHER full treatment from the trailer. So bonus for up coming eps!
yetie

Post by yetie »

And it continues in the next episode.
In ep 11 Lisa is tied to a chair and still gagged(yes it is the scene of the trailer)
As some wil notice it is not the same source as ep 10, this is a live stream that wil dissapair after a few hours, i used it because for some reason the latest episodes has not yet posted on the site that i used before.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/r5zyld4l ... l.mp4/file

I also manage to stick the 2 clips togetter for 1 file
https://www.mediafire.com/file/576kw2hi ... l.mp4/file
Suicide wrote: December 6th, 2023, 6:27 am Excellent scene! Thank you for grabbing this. Top tier find! Very glad this show got a new season and Lisa gets a full treatment. Not only that but this is different than the OTHER full treatment from the trailer. So bonus for up coming eps!
Thanks, i mange to get some tools that allows me to created videos of treatments.
But i have not created that many clips so i was worried about the quality of the clips.
yetie

Post by yetie »

Season 2 Ep 18, The kids get there hands tied behind there back.
The pick from the summery is from ep 19 and contains only what you see, nobody get tied up
Zorro

Post by Zorro »

Some great scenes! Hope some of the "DID is dead" folks see them.
DrProton

Post by DrProton »

Zorro wrote: December 10th, 2023, 9:57 pm Some great scenes! Hope some of the "DID is dead" folks see them.
The two-episode full treatment is great. This last one is a bit of a letdown, almost all the focus is on the guys (we even see the main guy's hands getting tied onscreen) and not on the girls :(
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

did the series end and no other scenes occurred ? and should we expect season 3 ?
yetie

Post by yetie »

ghostz wrote: December 30th, 2023, 2:46 pm did the series end and no other scenes occurred ? and should we expect season 3 ?
Depends and with county.
In germany it has stopt airing after 26 episodes when the blond girl got kidnapped(big clifhanger did wise).
Season 2 got 52 episodes so they have enter a midseason break and at a certain point wil probily air again.( think at least half a year so 2024 jun-july)
As for Italia, they aired season 2 later than germany but as of now 39 episodes can be viewed on a website(because i have posted nothing, it means there is nothing to see DID wise)
I dont know when they air the remaing 13 episodes.
yetie

Post by yetie »

This is not a post for more scenes but a update.
I have checked the remaning episodes and beside a lot of GID no DID.
DrProton

Post by DrProton »

yetie wrote: January 19th, 2024, 5:47 pm This is not a post for more scenes but a update.
I have checked the remaning episodes and beside a lot of GID no DID.

Ah, what a shame. It started so well DiD-wise and yet it ended on such a dull note :(