Dutch book alerts

Alerts on upcoming DiD scenes in television shows and movies.

Moderator: Suicide

yetie

Dutch book alerts

Post by yetie »

I found a couple of Dutch books that got a couple of treatments.
Most of these books got no picks but those with a little imagination wil imagin the treatments(i realy think these should be posted, nothing in the rules on this forum that all treatments should be english)
I wil post the fronts because the girls who get the treatment appair on the front pages(only 3 of those books show the girl on the front page)
First the book : De Meestervervalser, translation : The Master Forger.
In the book the boy visit a girl but after a breakin he finds the girl tape gagged and her hands zip tied

Second book : Sleutels Translation : Keys
In this book 2 girl try to find some stolen stuff but get caught by the badwoman, they both end up tied up and than books main person hears the girl tied behind her talking but then her mumbleling, the girl than sees the woman holding tape in her hands and she ends up tape gagged to.

Last book the best.
Kunstbende 2 - De Rembrandt-roof translation : Art bend 2 - The Rembrandt Robbery
In the second book of these book serie the main boy with the girl get caught by some robber and end up tied up with tape and tape gagged in a van.
They stay like that until they are saved by the parents of kids
Inigo

Re: Dutch book alerts

Post by Inigo »

That last book does sound like a cute scenario. Small nitpick though. ''Kunstbende'' translates to ''Art gang'', a ''bende'' referring to a criminal gang in Dutch.
MakeupAndTieup

Post by MakeupAndTieup »

Book alerts, with no pictures, in language I don't understand, localized entirely within your kitchen. That seems about right.
yetie

Post by yetie »