Mini World Powers Awaken

DiD in cartoon shows/ animated movies anime etc.

Moderator: Suicide

yetie

Mini World Powers Awaken

Post by yetie »

I have tried to find this movie for a while and when i found it the stream was slow and there was a goldmine of GID while not so much DID( So is was pised when i checked this)
In this movie about a long time ago with a snuff of magic the girl of the movie get captued a few times.
And here is a link for those who want to check it out themself
https://kinokong.pro/78952-vaka-zakoldo ... -2022.html
GothicSimmer

Re: Mini World Powers Awaken

Post by GothicSimmer »

I wonder why people get triggered over GiD or otherwise have issue with it. I understand people's affinity for DiD (namely due to most artists/writers being DiD) and that fact Western Civilization is mostly DiD, but why does anyone have to get upset whenever a male gets tied up? There ain't no rule in any media saying only female characters have to be tied up, be kidnapping victims, or that only women are allowed to be placed in death traps like tied up next to a bomb, tied to the tracks, buzzsaw peril, and even cement shoes.
MakeupAndTieup

Post by MakeupAndTieup »

GothicSimmer wrote: February 19th, 2024, 4:34 am I wonder why people get triggered over GiD or otherwise have issue with it. I understand people's affinity for DiD (namely due to most artists/writers being DiD) and that fact Western Civilization is mostly DiD, but why does anyone have to get upset whenever a male gets tied up? There ain't no rule in any media saying only female characters have to be tied up, be kidnapping victims, or that only women are allowed to be placed in death traps like tied up next to a bomb, tied to the tracks, buzzsaw peril, and even cement shoes.
Because they're attracted to only females. It's not as bad when both genders get the same treatment. But when, for example, a female gets tied up and not gagged but a male gets tied up and gagged, it's quite frustrating. As for me, it's bad enough when the damsel is not attractive/feminine enough. That's why I hate it when everyone obsesses over the female player trainers of the Pokemon games even though Jessie exists. Where was I when the world decided to have lipstick and tied up/gagged be mutually exclusive?
Inigo

Post by Inigo »

MakeupAndTieup wrote: February 19th, 2024, 11:49 am
GothicSimmer wrote: February 19th, 2024, 4:34 am I wonder why people get triggered over GiD or otherwise have issue with it. I understand people's affinity for DiD (namely due to most artists/writers being DiD) and that fact Western Civilization is mostly DiD, but why does anyone have to get upset whenever a male gets tied up? There ain't no rule in any media saying only female characters have to be tied up, be kidnapping victims, or that only women are allowed to be placed in death traps like tied up next to a bomb, tied to the tracks, buzzsaw peril, and even cement shoes.
Because they're attracted to only females. It's not as bad when both genders get the same treatment. But when, for example, a female gets tied up and not gagged but a male gets tied up and gagged, it's quite frustrating. As for me, it's bad enough when the damsel is not attractive/feminine enough. That's why I hate it when everyone obsesses over the female player trainers of the Pokemon games even though Jessie exists. Where was I when the world decided to have lipstick and tied up/gagged be mutually exclusive?
Generally speaking DID fans get what they want while GID fans must make due with what little they manage to get. In a CID scene the female captive in question likely already has tons of fan art with her as a solo captive and likely at least one canon treatment as well. Meanwhile the CID might be just about the only thing GID fans will ever get from the male captive. As such I always find it rather vexing when a group that already has it so good get angry whenever their starved counterpart gets the smallest of bones thrown their way. Given the contrasts between the sides its just kinda rude to try and shut it down when one side finally gets something.

I can understand GID not being everyone's cup of tea. That's very easy to understand. The outrage and aggression about it however is not. There are tons of characters or archetype that aren't my personal preference and I might voice so from time to time, but I'd never see it as a reason to get angry about it or try to rain on the parade of people who finally get a bone thrown their way.

Its also worth pointing out that distress isn't just a fetish thing. Its also a narrative thing, and narratively it just doesn't make a lot of sense to completely exclude males from the equation. After all traits that make villains want to target female characters also exist in male ones.

This isn't meant at anyone in particular. I've been around the distress community a lot time and hostility towards GID is sadly not very new. The above mentioned argument are ones I've seen made a lot of times in a lot of different places.
yetie

Post by yetie »

Looks like things go out of hand for something i posted.
So let me correct something.
What i mean of getting pised of got NOTHING to do with GID.
Hack if they changed some stuff i would think its neat.
Reason i got pised its because almost all of those scenes are not realistic.
A few examples
Full treatment GID bit gag but hands in front : not realistic
Guy only hands tied up leading the main people : not realistic
Girl kidnaped and found tied up : not realistic
Compared those treatment with the time it took me to find a decent site with a decent stream and the time it took to check, this movie was not worth it for checking.
Thats why i was pised, not because there was more GID than DID.
MakeupAndTieup

Post by MakeupAndTieup »

Inigo wrote: February 19th, 2024, 6:03 pm
MakeupAndTieup wrote: February 19th, 2024, 11:49 am
Generally speaking DID fans get what they want while GID fans must make due with what little they manage to get. In a CID scene the female captive in question likely already has tons of fan art with her as a solo captive and likely at least one canon treatment as well. Meanwhile the CID might be just about the only thing GID fans will ever get from the male captive. As such I always find it rather vexing when a group that already has it so good get angry whenever their starved counterpart gets the smallest of bones thrown their way. Given the contrasts between the sides its just kinda rude to try and shut it down when one side finally gets something.

I can understand GID not being everyone's cup of tea. That's very easy to understand. The outrage and aggression about it however is not. There are tons of characters or archetype that aren't my personal preference and I might voice so from time to time, but I'd never see it as a reason to get angry about it or try to rain on the parade of people who finally get a bone thrown their way.

Its also worth pointing out that distress isn't just a fetish thing. Its also a narrative thing, and narratively it just doesn't make a lot of sense to completely exclude males from the equation. After all traits that make villains want to target female characters also exist in male ones.

This isn't meant at anyone in particular. I've been around the distress community a lot time and hostility towards GID is sadly not very new. The above mentioned argument are ones I've seen made a lot of times in a lot of different places.
"Generally speaking DID fans get what they want while GID fans must make due with what little they manage to get."
"As such I always find it rather vexing when a group that already has it so good get angry whenever their starved counterpart gets the smallest of bones thrown their way."
The pot calling the kettle black. It's GID fans who get what they want and DID fans who get the smallest of bones thrown their way these days. There's so much GID in official media, I can't keep track of them all. Do you have any idea how long I waited just for Mimi from Digimon to get a treatment? TWO DECADES. Meanwhile, Matt, despite already having been tied up as early as episode three, couldn't wait one year to get not only mummified, but otn gagged. And to this day, Rarity is still the only member of the mane six who has never been tied up nor gagged. And unless Rarity appears in G5 or a new generation, that's probably always going to be the case. If Hasbro came up to me and gave me a button that would undo every treatment Twilight, Applejack, and Rainbow Dash ever had just so Rarity could have her arms/upper legs pinned to her side or an otm gag, I would press it in a heartbeat.

"In a CID scene the female captive in question likely already has tons of fan art with her as a solo captive"
But at the end of the day, it's still just fanart. Anyways, no one on deviantart has uploaded any quality DID all year. DID is as dead in fanart is it is officially.

And how do you know there is more DID in official media than GID? Do you have any idea how much official bound/gagged moments there are? I'm convinced the bound and gagged fetish community is holding back. Straitjacketed women in the mainstream media has plenty of moments that haven't been mentioned. Muteations is a private discord covering mouthless moments from both females and males, just ask Chainsawgenie. Before I discovered a deviantart user that covers tentacle and/or vine distress, I wasn't sure if Morticia from the 90s Adams family cartoon ever got a decent treatment. And where is all the mummification? Have we really checked them all?
Chris

Post by Chris »

Rarity has been kidnapped twice and kind of tied in the show in a dog and pony show where she kidnapped by the Diamond_Dogs and in to where and back again by queen chrysalis
MakeupAndTieup

Post by MakeupAndTieup »

Chris wrote: February 20th, 2024, 3:42 pm Rarity has been kidnapped twice and kind of tied in the show in a dog and pony show where she kidnapped by the Diamond_Dogs and in to where and back again by queen chrysalis
The first one isn't a treatment at all. She was neither tied up nor gagged. As for the second one, I'm not sure if I should count oversized cocoons. By that logic, Jessie from Pokemon and Sam from Totally spies have already had full treatments (Gettin' the Bugs Out out and Spies vs. Spies in case you were curious). And even then, Rarity's cocoon was transparent so I'm not sure if it was even supposed to be interpreted as a tie up/gag.
Chris

Post by Chris »

I count them as peril sceness the dogs did try to put a leash on rarity
LTH92

Post by LTH92 »

Rarity got webbed up in one of the comics.
MakeupAndTieup

Post by MakeupAndTieup »

LTH92 wrote: February 21st, 2024, 8:16 pm Rarity got webbed up in one of the comics.
Indeed. But unfortunately, I don't count the comics as canon.