Cliff Hanger

DiD in cartoon shows/ animated movies anime etc.

Moderator: Suicide

ghostz

Re: Cliff Hanger

Post by ghostz »

i don't seem to recall any
smbss

Post by smbss »

Are there any blindfold scenes?
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

only of a guy
somedude37

Post by somedude37 »

Forgot to mention I found a tiny scene in ep 5 where the villainess is in her jungle outfit and her arms are caught up in some jungle vines. Also, this isn't DiD, but there's a part in the same ep where a monkey is grabbing onto her legs & ass that looks kinda hot. Not into beastiality or anything, but I sure would like to be that monkey. :lol:
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

oh yeah that monkey was a pervert; he did the same thing with that indian girl who was tied to that chair
somedude37

Post by somedude37 »

Oh he did!? Haha! :lol: Didn't even catch that before. I will have to give that one another look.
DrProton

Post by DrProton »

I discovered this cartoon's DID scenes quite some time ago and holy shit, while the cartoon itself doesn't seem to be anything outstanding (though it's not exactly bad, I'd say it's OK at worst), IMHO the red-dressed lady is one of the hottest characters ever drawn in the history of animation! She has curves that would rival with a highway and she's already wearing that tight-fitting dress, how in the hell it's possible the writers never gave her not even a tied treatment, let alone full?

It's quite sad the cartoon is barely known outside of DID circles, otherwise Deviantart would be packed with fanart of this beautiful villain being bundled up and gagged.
patrickxtrem

Post by patrickxtrem »

Is there a way to find this cartoon?
DrProton

Post by DrProton »

patrickxtrem wrote: August 28th, 2021, 6:27 pm Is there a way to find this cartoon?
There are various episodes in Arabic, but the interesting scenes have all been posted on YouTube already.
SeanRulez54

Post by SeanRulez54 »

I tried searching for this on YouTube and all I got was those Cliff Hanger segments from Between The Lions.
DrProton

Post by DrProton »

SeanRulez54 wrote: March 3rd, 2024, 12:06 pm I tried searching for this on YouTube and all I got was those Cliff Hanger segments from Between The Lions.
Type "Cliff Hanger damsel", shouldn't be hard to find like this.