Metal Men: The Movie?

Talk about anything you want here. From current events to nerd news to pointless ranting. All's fair here.

Moderator: Suicide

ARNie

Metal Men: The Movie?

Post by ARNie »

At least there's one big name attached to the project...

"Men in Black" director Barry Sonnenfeld has been looking to adapt another comic book property for the big screen and it turns out he's going way back for the picture.

According to Vulture, he is attached to direct an adaptation of DC's The Metal Men. For those unaware, the series centers on Dr. William Magnus and the six cyborgs that he creates all from a different element - Gold, Tin, Iron, Lead, Mercury, and Platinum. The six robots each have powers corresponing to their namesake too.

No word on a screenwriter or any other details, but keep an eye open here for more info.

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=91744" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Sailornapper

Re: Metal Men: The Movie?

Post by Sailornapper »

Sounds cool to me. Blame it on the figs or recent comic readings from the library but, I could see them working.
Nezz

Re: Metal Men: The Movie?

Post by Nezz »

And here I was, thinking this was a Mega Man 2 thread.
My children called me "Daddy". My wife called me "Milien". Now the world will learn to call me... NOX...