X-Men 97 series thoughts

Talk about anything you want here. From current events to nerd news to pointless ranting. All's fair here.

Moderator: Suicide

Sailornapper

X-Men 97 series thoughts

Post by Sailornapper »

Well after EP 5 Disney sure loves to gut punch fans.

EP 1 the build up was good.
2) recalled the story from comics but adapted well.
3.). Made me wanna find an Inferno trade
4). Gaming nostalgia

People complaining on eps 3 and 4 gotta be watchers only and never read an issue in their lives. Mojo cracked me up but was that Control Freaks VA?

Episode 5 ) loved the cameos. Can I say them or not though well we see a lot of characters and some like Pixie straight from the comics and werent in the original so dug that a lot. The second half at the, and now it clicks this was like the Hellfire Gala. The ending though. Invincible 60 kinda prepped me but the final scene and yeah šŸ˜­

Awaiting episode 6 now and with what happened in 5 an indication. Logan will look PG when see Wolverine in full rage mode.

Well with that what's everyone else thoughts so far?
Chris

Re: X-Men 97 series thoughts

Post by Chris »

Been really enjoying it episode 5 was one the of the darkest yet
Suicide

Post by Suicide »

This show is dope as hell. Lannore Zann showed back up to play Rogue and is SCHOOLING voice actors with her performance this past episode. So good.
Aquarionoid

Post by Aquarionoid »

So when this is over Disney is definitely going to greenlight a conclusion to Spider-Man: TAS, right?
Fuck yeah, Gundam SEED is coming back!
disguiseartist1

Post by disguiseartist1 »

The series has been great. I was worried it'd just be a nostalgic cash grab like so many other recent revivals, but they're actually doing something really impressive.