Detentionaire

DiD in cartoon shows/ animated movies anime etc.

Moderator: Suicide

yetie

Detentionaire

Post by yetie »

Detentionaire a show about a boy who got 1 year of detention
after finding some clues 2 of his girlfriends got takken captured
here is the link
http://www.trilulilu.ro/video-animatie/ ... -afternoon" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
the are 3 moments
at 1:30 ,at 12:19 were it go further and the final 13:48
Miho

Re: Detentionaire

Post by Miho »

nice find! cute little scene
Suicide

Post by Suicide »

Very cute find! Double DiD is always nicer. Thanks for sharing this one!
Doofalicious

Post by Doofalicious »

This is from Australia, although the show normally airs on Teletoon in Canada, and this season will start airing there in September.
"Never stop believing, or something."

DrProton

Post by DrProton »

I resurrect this thread after years in the graveyard to add that the show also has an episode where one of the hot villainesses gets her hands handcuffed behdind her back (visible). I remember there being on-screen cuffing too, but it was a bit disappointing on that regard because it was half-covered. There was a screenshot on Deviantart but I can't find it anynore and I can't remember what episode that was.
yetie

Post by yetie »

DrProton wrote: April 23rd, 2024, 6:27 pm I resurrect this thread after years in the graveyard to add that the show also has an episode where one of the hot villainesses gets her hands handcuffed behdind her back (visible). I remember there being on-screen cuffing too, but it was a bit disappointing on that regard because it was half-covered. There was a screenshot on Deviantart but I can't find it anynore and I can't remember what episode that was.
Last episode from the first season i belive
DrProton

Post by DrProton »

yetie wrote: April 23rd, 2024, 9:14 pm
DrProton wrote: April 23rd, 2024, 6:27 pm I resurrect this thread after years in the graveyard to add that the show also has an episode where one of the hot villainesses gets her hands handcuffed behdind her back (visible). I remember there being on-screen cuffing too, but it was a bit disappointing on that regard because it was half-covered. There was a screenshot on Deviantart but I can't find it anynore and I can't remember what episode that was.
Last episode from the first season i belive
No, it's actually "The Dance Part 2", the last episode of the second season. The cuffing is actually fully shown, it's just that the scene is just 2-3 seconds long. A nice quickie, wish they still had her cuffed while she was behind the bars.

I think there were other DiD scenes in the show, but nothing really worthy of mention.