Totally Spies Season 7 Early Look Leaked

Alerts on upcoming DiD scenes in television shows and movies.

Moderator: Suicide

uhu

Re: Totally Spies Season 7 Early Look Leaked

Post by uhu »

LTH92 wrote: May 2nd, 2024, 8:01 pm The intro is out. Animation looks pretty close to the OG, so I think we'll be fine.

https://twitter.com/toonhive/status/178 ... Jl6kcbR_mg
Strange, they look far less adult and more like kids.
LTH92

Post by LTH92 »

uhu wrote: May 4th, 2024, 4:34 pm
LTH92 wrote: May 2nd, 2024, 8:01 pm The intro is out. Animation looks pretty close to the OG, so I think we'll be fine.

https://twitter.com/toonhive/status/178 ... Jl6kcbR_mg
Strange, they look far less adult and more like kids.
Not sure I agree with that. The more prominent lips make them look older to me.
DrProton

Post by DrProton »

Honestly, they look a little more childish to me, but not by much. I'm not a biggest fan of the artstyle, but I don't hate it either. I think they will still look good when they'll get captured. And I'm not using "if" because we all know very well that this show will almost certainly deliver at least one good DiD scene :D
SeanRulez54

Post by SeanRulez54 »

One more week.
scarface

Post by scarface »

In the end, we have to wait and see. I am also kind of unsure about the new art design. Not as bad as I thought it would be, but I still prefer the old looks more. The spies are weirdly thin and small looking in a way. In the older seasons their bodies are more feminine looking.
I suppose that is the reason why they look younger now, aspite the fact, that they are older story wise. I don't know. It's a matter of taste in the end. Who knows which agenda is behind this, but I don't want to go into political stuff just by the looks of it. Could mean nothing or everything.

In terms of classic rope bondage, I don't excpect much. But we will see. Season 6 dissapointed in that category for my personal taste, but people like or dislike different things.

In the end I can at least still recognice the spies. Not like April O Neil for example. She was redesigned for a total different audience in so many ways. Which is fine, I don't want to say anything negative about it, but I grew up with such a different character. So it was hard to me to accept it personally.

The girls are still the girls in a way. I hope this also counts for their trait to get into trouble all the time. In the end they always free themselfs, so no reason for a making the show woke. I hope...
yetie

Post by yetie »

First ep just got finished and no treatments
I also took a look at the website and no replay is shown
next episode on 19 wil be this:
Strange creatures with hairy feet invade Singapore and troll the residents, causing them to argue. The Spies must stop them, but what can they do when their very friendship is targeted by these attacks?

and the next one on 26 this:
When web celebrities suddenly lose all their talent, Zerlina asks the Spies to travel to Seoul to I-nov, a famous web convention to investigate. Only problem: Mei Lin also goes to I-nov- with Sam, Alex and Clover!
scarface

Post by scarface »

yetie wrote: May 12th, 2024, 9:15 am First ep just got finished and no treatments
I also took a look at the website and no replay is shown
next episode on 19 wil be this:
Strange creatures with hairy feet invade Singapore and troll the residents, causing them to argue. The Spies must stop them, but what can they do when their very friendship is targeted by these attacks?

and the next one on 26 this:
When web celebrities suddenly lose all their talent, Zerlina asks the Spies to travel to Seoul to I-nov, a famous web convention to investigate. Only problem: Mei Lin also goes to I-nov- with Sam, Alex and Clover!
That's a bummer to be honest. I'm not to firm with the original series since it ran over 20 years ago, but I memorize it like the girls get at least a little bit into trouble while fighting the bad guys for the first time. Freeing themselfs, to win the second one. I mean this is how we got this goldmine of DID that the old show was. I should not jugde after one episode, but it could mean no good for DID fans.
Daikinbakuju

Post by Daikinbakuju »

Yeah, that "flash animation" thing really sticks out like a sore thumb...
Maybe others aren't bothered by it but it will probably be lacking in animation quality compared to the previous seasons that used frame-by-frame.
DrProton

Post by DrProton »

yetie wrote: May 12th, 2024, 9:15 am First ep just got finished and no treatments
That kinda is a bummer, but maybe it was an introductory episode?
De_rekt

Post by De_rekt »

Anyone happen to have the leak video save?
It got copyright claim
Inigo

Post by Inigo »

Even with Totally Spies it would be overly optimistic to expect a treatment in the very first episode.