Unexpected DID Find #1

Alerts on upcoming DiD scenes in television shows and movies.

Moderator: Suicide

wc2bmalin

Unexpected DID Find #1

Post by wc2bmalin »

The SyFy Channel in the U.S. has been broadcasting a block of anime every week (though perhaps I need to change that to had because I haven't seen the block in the TV listings for about two weeks). One of the series currently being shown is Star Blazers. I had seen it a long time ago, but for the sake of nostalgia I've been watching it again. To my surprise I discovered that it has a DID scene, something I sure didn't remember from the original viewing.

Nova, the Yamato's (oops, I mean Argo's) sole bridge bunny, has been sent to a planet to search for fresh foodstuffs. There she's captured by some ill-tempered bee people. They tie her hands behind her back with more rope above and below her bustline. After some time in a prison cell they bring her out again, and this time they use even more rope!

The episodes in Star Blazers are not numbered (or if they are, the Syphilis Channel cuts that out to make room for more commercial time). If I've been keeping an accurate count, the scenes appear in episode 16.
Last edited by wc2bmalin on June 23rd, 2011, 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
.sig TBD
Suicide

Re: Unexpected DID Find #1

Post by Suicide »

Excellent alert! I always figured there was DiD in this show but never checked.

The episode by the description you used is Episoce 16 "Stop at Beeland" (how original :lol: )

I'll be dl'ing and probably clipping. Sounds like this is a real winner.
wc2bmalin

Re: Unexpected DID Find #1

Post by wc2bmalin »

When I was proofreading the message before posting, at first glance I thought I had written "some ill-tempered beer people." Now that would be my kind of planet!
.sig TBD