The Great DiD Hunt continued

Alerts on upcoming DiD scenes in television shows and movies.

Moderator: Suicide

ghostz

Re: The Great DiD Hunt continued

Post by ghostz »

While I was wasting time on good old youtube I came upon some really old cartoons that probably most of us watched when we were still kids: Exosquad, Drak Pack, Sleketon Warriors, Monster Force, Creepy Crawlers, Dragon Flyz, Extreme Dinosaurs,Wildfire, Skysurfer Strike Force (where i just found a nice hand-gag followed by a long chain tie-up), but also found this new (at least for me) spy theme series called Blake: Double Identity.

Does any of these mentioned shows rings a bell that might have DIDs in them.
Last edited by ghostz on October 23rd, 2012, 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
somedude37

Post by somedude37 »

Well I don't know anything about most of those, but I'm pretty sure Suicide already checked Drak Pack a while ago and it has nothing for DiD. The Blake: Double Identity one sounds promising though. Spy theme shows are usually good for DiD.

I checked all 16 episodes of Hanna Barbera's Jeannie cartoon yesterday. The episode quality was pretty bad for all eps, but all I could see in it was one small non-DiD hand-gag of Jeannie. No tie-ups or gags. But there were a lot of pretty girls in the series at least, so that was a small consolation. :)
Suicide

Post by Suicide »

Exosquad: Has a few hands cuffed scenes of the main human women. But in Episode 41 (I'm pretty sure. I matched the ep description with what I know) "Night of the Traitor" the Neosapian General Livia is captured by a defecting group of her own kind. She is to be framed with the murder of Phaeton (the Neosapian leader) and betraying the Commonwealth. As they explain this plan we see her manacled and gagged by futuristic bonds. Very brief and she's not much of a looker what with the blue brainy heads the race has.

Drak Pack: Nothing. Not even a tie up that I remember.

Sleketon Warriors: Has two tie ups I believe of the main girl. Not many good looks at the bonds but in one scene she is tied up hand and foot in a floating anti-gravity prison. That ones kinda cool because she's struggling, floating in mid-air. The other I believe she is shown briefly tied by some native-like creatures. Neither full treatment

Monster Force: One tie up with the main girl via some magical energy bindings. Not great. No gag.

Dragon Flyz: A few tie ups here and there of the whole crew. Shackled to the wall, tied up in a hut, and one particular of a NEW girl introduced to the show and her love interest tied up by crazy wild children in Ep 23 "The Children's Crusade." No gags.

Extreme Dinosaurs: LOL This show is awful and produces nothing. Don't even watch it. :P

Wildfire: Some decent DiD in this show, no full treatments but the main girl Sarah gets chained up pretty heavily in a dungeon in Ep 6 "The Highway Man" and kidnapped in Ep 12 "Where Dreams Come From" tied up for most of her screen time.

Skysurfer Strike Force: Two very nice handgags, one on the main girl Kim and one on her friend (likely the one ghostz found). Kim gets tied up in chains 3 times in the show and one of the cast members mothers is tied up at one point. This show used to be on Netflix for a VERY short time but it was pulled before I could get most of the scenes. I really wanted this whole series... 90's toon action fun.

Blake: Double Identity: This has been in production for some time but as far as I can tell the producers took forever to find a home for it but have since announced it will debut at MIP Junior and MIPCOM and all 26 episodes of the planned season 1 will be complete by end of 2012. The pilot episode has two of the main girls captured but they are only locked in a cell. I think this show would have serious promise if it ever comes to fruition. What channel and countries 41 Entertainment will air this show I'm not sure. But let's hope its easily available to check!
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

as expected from Suicide, thanks for the vast description for all these shows :D
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

The Mysteries of Providence TV 3
ImageImage

TV 14
ImageImage
ImageImage

I think these are her only DID scenes.
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

Skysurfer Strike Force TV 4

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

All the scenes are with Kim, she is in disguise at the hand gag scene. I will look up the other one.
scarface

Post by scarface »

Just one note. I can access serienjunkies.de. Is there any show which has not been checked, yet?
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

Did anybody heard or checked out the series called 'Los Cazadorks' http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21ZvuXgJ9gM" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
From what pictures I saw so far, the theme is the same as the other shows had: spies, crime fighting, stopping aliens, etc.
Suicide

Post by Suicide »

Funny you mention this because I have just ordered the Dork Hunters From Outerspace (Los Cazadorks) DVD. I noticed this series from 41Entertainment some time ago lead me to the pilot episode has a tie up with the whole cast around 9 minutes in: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtnUhUgZjWU" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Decent shot of the ropes tying the pink girl's wrists. I looked for more after this but couldn't find much on the show. My rekindled interest of Blake Double ID, got me looking again and I found the DVD for sale.

When the DVD arrives I'll be able to check more, but the DVD is very unspecific as to how many episodes are available but states that there are 3 Disc's in the set. I think it's probably just 26 eps but some information I've found suggests the series goes higher than that in other countries, but this could just be bad numbering. I will keep everyone updated on the progress.
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

Well on some spanish site I saw that even ep 33 was posted; and on youtube they also posted ep 1 and a Movie too, but don't have any scenes in them.

Also while looking on that youtube channel 41EntertainmentLLC I found 2 eps of the series Sally McKay. Does it ring a bell to somebody ?
scarface

Post by scarface »

Interesting finds there. Those french and spanish cartoons could be goldmine for us. It's such a shame they are so hard to find.
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

i will have a nice surprise for you, just wait till tonight .... :)
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

Here are some really nice gags that i found on HypercatZ's youtube channel, so all the credit goes to him for finding and posting these clips: http://www.youtube.com/user/HypercatZ/v ... rid&view=0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

All the DID scenes from Mysteries of Providence http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynptwN_bSxI&feature=plcp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; (i will identify all the episodes; besides these hand gags she has like 5 tie-ups which are in the clip)
ImageImageImage
Sonic SatAM, "A blast to the past" (ep 20) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NNfbOIYlWI&feature=plcp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
ImageImageImage

Kissyfur ep "The Humans Must Be Crazy" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAYdS89YPYw&feature=plcp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; (the white bunny girl)
ImageImage

Don Chuck (don't know the ep, but i'll find it soon) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3z6DVEgMlE&feature=plcp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
scarface

Post by scarface »

WOW I absolutely love the Don Chuck scene. Such cuties. This is one of the reasons I love furry DID so much. I hope there is at least more tie up action in the series. Thanks a lot for sharing.
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

Also I just got some info regarding the show Norman Normal, that it has some gag scenes. Did anybody check that show out so far ?