Voltron Force Ep 05

DiD in cartoon shows/ animated movies anime etc.

Moderator: Suicide

Suicide

Voltron Force Ep 05

Post by Suicide »

Didn't take long for the new Voltron Force series to produce! We have TWO scenes from episode 5!

Number one the new Voltron Force Cadets get captured while on a(n approved) mission to Planet Doom and get three of the Lion's captured as well. They are shackled then tied up with purple straps (that turn into purple cables/rope afterward) before a pretty humorous escape scene. In any case Larmina, Allura's protege, looks very nice in this situation:

Download the clip

Next up in the same episode KING Lotor decides to launch an attack on Arus while three of the Lions are captured along with the cadets. And so nice of him to go back to an old obsession from the original series! He decides to personally snag Allura and puts her on a transport ship to take her prisoner back to Planet Doom. Larmina makes the save in the Blue Lion before getting the angry eye for stealing the Lion in the first place.

Download the clip

Enjoy!
Truthseeker

Re: Voltron Force Ep 05

Post by Truthseeker »

Very Nice :D
I doubt the original could top this :\
Flyingfoxman

Post by Flyingfoxman »

The original Voltron didn't have any scenes like this to my mind, but it has been a long time.

I've been working my way through GoLion the last couple of weeks, and that version doesn't have anything either.
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

nice find
IanChroma

Post by IanChroma »

Awesome stuff, Suicide! Here's hoping this isn't the last we see from this series, especially with Allura. Although CLEARLY ropes aren't enough for Larmina...at least not tied in THAT fashion. XD

Perhaps the villains will get more creative with her in the future. ;)

Thanks for sharing!
Miho

Post by Miho »

awesome scenes, thanks for posting
j-c

Post by j-c »

Although I prefer original Allura and Lotor's designs, her scene is great! Although tougher restraints then she ever got in the original!

It's about time Voltron got more of this!

- JC
Chris

Post by Chris »

Nice scanes
somedude37

Post by somedude37 »

Geez I didn't even realize this had started to air yet. Cool that it is producing DiD so early, though I hope we get a gag scene out of it at some point. The only gag in the original Voltron/GoLion was that humorous fist-gag by Sven/Sven's brother on Princess Romelle/Amyuu in #41 when he helps her to escape that underground pit. I always wanted Allura or Romelle to get gagged in the original. Hope it happens in this new show.
j-c

Post by j-c »

somedude37 wrote:I always wanted Allura or Romelle to get gagged in the original. Hope it happens in this new show.
I always felt that in the original. neither Allura nor Romelle seemed like the "I'm completely helpless and have to scream for help all the time" gals that required gagging. It doesn't look like that will change, but you never know...

Here's to hopin'

- JC