Assorted Manga Scans

Scans from comic books and novels and illustrations.

Moderator: Suicide

Daikinbakuju

Re: Assorted Manga Scans

Post by Daikinbakuju »

Ieon wrote:Have another update ready to go, but postimage's uploader seems to be broken at the moment, so I'll have to wait until they get that in order. I went through all 44(!) available volumes of Q.E.D. and the 22 of its spinoff C.M.B. which are both mystery/detective manga, but to my astonishment, only came across a single DiD scene, and it was during a school play, so not a true DiD per say. Really disappointed with that one. Anyways, my queue of manga to look into for scenes is running dry at the moment, so any suggestions are welcome and appreciated! Update will be up as soon as postimage gets their stuff together.
You could upload elsewhere, like imgur or something.
Ieon

Post by Ieon »

Daikinbakuju wrote: You could upload elsewhere, like imgur or something.
Postimage is actually quite good when it works as it has a function to pump out a single line of forum code to work for an entire set of images. Makes formatting a ton easier and faster. Besides, this is the first time I've had trouble with it. I did try out imgur a while ago, but it didn't have a great solution for forum code and I realized I'd hit the account space limit rather quickly.
Send manga requests/tips via PM here, commenting on the Scene List, or on Twitter.
Postimage gallery links for each update can be found here and you can check what manga I'm currently working on by checking the aforementioned twitter account.
DiD/Bondage Tumblr here.
Ieon

Post by Ieon »

Ah, uploaded via Chrome just fine. Looks like the issue is specific to Firefox at the moment(Or some problem with one of my add-ons). Regardless, here are some scenes from Cuffs, GTO prequels/sequels, and Keishi Sokan Asami...along with that single scene from Q.E.D. Again, could use some suggestions for manga to look through next. Thanks!.

Argos no Senotome(Doujin):

Cuffs Volume 4:
ImageImageImage

Cuffs Volume 16:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Cuffs Volume 18:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Cuffs Volume 20:
ImageImageImageImageImage

Cuffs Volume 22:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Cuffs Volume 24:
ImageImageImageImage

GTO Shonan Days Volume 2:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

GTO Shonan Days Volume 9:
ImageImage

Keishi Sokan Asami Volume 7:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Keishi Sokan Asami Volume 11:

Keishi Sokan Asami Volume 14:

Keishi Sokan Asami Volume 16:
ImageImageImage

Keishi Sokan Asami Volume 18:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Q.E.D. Shoumei Shuuryou Volume 35:
ImageImage

Shounan Junaigumi Volume 6:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Shounan Junaigumi Volume 10:
ImageImageImage

Shounan Junaigumi Volume 27:
ImageImage
Send manga requests/tips via PM here, commenting on the Scene List, or on Twitter.
Postimage gallery links for each update can be found here and you can check what manga I'm currently working on by checking the aforementioned twitter account.
DiD/Bondage Tumblr here.
Strangerinthecorner

Post by Strangerinthecorner »

Man, I'm amazed that you keeping finding all these! xD
Just a suggestion for future uploads: When you put stuff up on here, could your write a small summation of what each scene contains? (Something along the lines of:
MANGA NAME, CHAPTER #1:
(Chloro, Rope tie, otn gag)
IMAGES

I find it's kinda hard to judge from the thumbnails what each scene contains and since I'm a bit picky, it'd be convenient to know which scene has what.

D3!
My DiD DA: Bondage art!
My manga and anima manip thread: Bondage manips!
I'm also on Twitter now! Yay! https://twitter.com/The_Siteck
Ieon

Post by Ieon »

DDdreamer wrote:Man, I'm amazed that you keeping finding all these! xD
Just a suggestion for future uploads: When you put stuff up on here, could your write a small summation of what each scene contains? (Something along the lines of:
MANGA NAME, CHAPTER #1:
(Chloro, Rope tie, otn gag)
IMAGES

I find it's kinda hard to judge from the thumbnails what each scene contains and since I'm a bit picky, it'd be convenient to know which scene has what.

D3!
Sure, I'll try doing that with my next post. I'm going to keep the documentation by volume rather than chapter, though, as I go through raws by the volume and it would be a pain to find out which chapter anything is in. ;_;
DiD/Bondage Tumblr here.
Strangerinthecorner

Post by Strangerinthecorner »

Awesome! Much appreciated!
And doing it by volume is fine! xD I just wrote "CHAPTER" because I misremembered your description format. :P

D3
My DiD DA: Bondage art!
My manga and anima manip thread: Bondage manips!
I'm also on Twitter now! Yay! https://twitter.com/The_Siteck
Ieon

Post by Ieon »

For the next couple updates, credit goes to Dojinsnider for finding most of these scenes originally, I just went and expanded on parts of some of the scenes he didn't include in his several blogs and photobucket account which can be found below:
http://dojinsnider.blogspot.com/?zx=884f65f5bb398498" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://dojinsnider.tumblr.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://didcap.blogspot.com/?zx=117941d1cbf48b6f" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://s548.photobucket.com/user/dojinsnider/profile" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
DiD/Bondage Tumblr here.
Ieon

Post by Ieon »

Now with annotations with what each scene/volume contains in terms of DiD, thanks to DDdreamer's suggestion!(What bindings, gags, knockout methods, etc.)

Agape - Negotiator Ichijou Haruka Volume 4:
(Chloro)
ImageImage

Antique Romance Volume 4:
(Chloro, Rope Binding, Shackles/Leather Straps, Bitgag)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Desire 2nd Season Volume 3:
(Rope/Cord Binding)
ImageImage

Fire Emblem Genealogy of the Holy War Volume 4:
(Rope Binding, Otm Gag)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Frankensteiner Volume 1:
(Tape Binding, Tape Gag)

Gokusen Volume 8:
(Tape Binding, Tape Gag)

Jigoku Shoujo R Volume 2:
(Rope Binding, Otm Gag)
ImageImageImage

Jigoku Shoujo Volume 2:
(Chloro)

Jigoku Shoujo Volume 3:
(Rope Binding, Cloth Blindfold)
ImageImageImage

Jigoku Shoujo Volume 7:
(Handcuffs)

Jigoku Shoujo Volume 9:
(Rope Binding, Cloth Blindfold; Drowning Peril)
NOTES: Short continuation of volume 3's scene.

Kagerou no Tsuji - Inemuri Iwane Volume 1:
(Rope Binding, Otm Gag)
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Kankin Tantei Volume 1:
(Head Knockout, Handcuffs, Handgag, Cord/Twine Binding, Tape Gag)
NOTES: The entire manga(Just a single volume) is about this scene.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Mobile Suit Gundam Char's Deleted Affair Volume 9:
(Unseen Handcuffs, Cleave Gag)
ImageImageImageImage

Mobile Suit Gundam Char's Deleted Affair Volume 10:
(Handcuffs, Cleave Gag, Hood)
NOTES: Continuation of volume 9's scene.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Samurai Deeper Kyo Volume 1:
(Rope Binding)

Shut Hell Volume 3:
(Rope Binding, Stocks, Cleave Gag)

Someoneeros:
(Stowed in Suitcase, Tape Binding, Knotted Cleave)
NOTES: Working! doujinshi
ImageImageImage

Spiral Suiri no Kizuna Volume 6:
(Handgag)
ImageImageImageImage

Tachibanake:
(Unseen Binding, Cleave Gag)
NOTES: Doujinshi
ImageImageImage

Towa ni Nemure Volume 1:
(Rope Binding, Twisted Cleave Gag)

Until Death Do Us Part Volume 13:
(Ziptie Binding, Tape Gag)
NOTES: Numbering is out of order for these, but I rearranged the thumbnails so that shouldn't matter much)
DiD/Bondage Tumblr here.
moryo

Post by moryo »

So many thanks, a great job.
Have you managed to check all the Jigoku Shoujo serie? If not, I can help.
Ieon

Post by Ieon »

moryo wrote:So many thanks, a great job.
Have you managed to check all the Jigoku Shoujo serie? If not, I can help.
I've checked all of the original Jigoku Shoujo, 6/10 Volumes of Jigoku Shoujo R and 0/3 volumes of Shin Jigoku Shoujo. If you or anyone else can direct me to raws for those, that would be excellent. I can't seem to find them anywhere. :|
DiD/Bondage Tumblr here.
Kayjay

Post by Kayjay »

Hi, Ieon a couple of pages back you were looking for a better scan of that FMP scene, well someone just posted it on Hachifukuan's board.
Ieon

Post by Ieon »

Kayjay wrote:Hi, Ieon a couple of pages back you were looking for a better scan of that FMP scene, well someone just posted it on Hachifukuan's board.
Ah, fantastic! Thanks for pointing that out, hadn't checked the bbs in a few days. :D
DiD/Bondage Tumblr here.
Ieon

Post by Ieon »

Decided it might be useful to throw my list of checked series and ongoing searches up on Google Drive. Anyone with the link can comment anonymously without signing into a Google account, so feel free to contribute with any series you've checked or want me to check and I'll add them to the list. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RIB ... sp=sharing" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
DiD/Bondage Tumblr here.
Ieon

Post by Ieon »

[STORM HAMMER] Sasami-san@Ganbarenai:
(Unseen Binding, Tape Gag)

Aiki Volume 11:
(Rope Binding, Chair Tie)

Chokugeki Spy S Volume 1:
(Unseen Binding)
ImageImage

Gallery Fake Volume 2:
(Rope/Twine Binding, Tape Gag)
NOTES: I guess the well known Otm gag scene was anime original because I couldn't find it in any of the 31 volumes.
ImageImageImageImage

Gallery Fake Volume 14:
(Tape Binding, Tape Gag)

Gallery Fake Volume 18:
(Handgag)

Gallery Fake Volume 21:
(Rope Binding, Tape Gag)
ImageImage

Gallery Fake Volume 26:
(Chain Binding, Otm Gag)

Maria Holic Volume 8:
(Rope Binding, Tape Binding, Twisted Cleave Gag, Tape Gag)
NOTES: For those unfamiliar with the series, the "guy" who is taped up is actually Mariya's sister, Shizu, who dresses as a guy for various reasons.
ImageImageImage

Speed Volume 1:
(Leather Cuffs, Handcuffs, Rope Binding)

Speed Volume 2:
(Rope Binding)
ImageImageImage

The Shadow Messenger from the Kingdom of Siegerland Volume 1:
(Handgag)

Yondemasu yo, Azazel-san Volume 1:
(Rope Binding)

Yondemasu yo, Azazel-san Volume 7:
(Handgag)

Zebraman Volume 1:
(Unseen Binding, Tape Binding, Rope Binding, Otn Gag, Tape Gag)
NOTES: Currently looking for raws of Zebraman 2: Zebra City no Gyakushuu. If anyone could give me any tips, that'd be great.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Zebraman Volume 2:
(Unseen Binding, Leather Straps, Chain Binding, Injection Knockout, Stomach Punch Knockout, Ballgag, Odd Ballgag or Knotted Cleave that looks solid when in the girl's mouth, but looks like a piece of cloth when hanging around her neck...)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Zebraman Volume 5:
(Rope Binding)
DiD/Bondage Tumblr here.
Ieon

Post by Ieon »

Amakure Volume 3:
(Otn Gag, Rope Binding)
ImageImageImageImage

Azumi Volume 1:
(Handgag)
ImageImage

Azumi Volume 2:
(Handgag)

Azumi Volume 10:
(Cleave gag held in place)

Azumi Volume 18:
(Cleave Gag, Rope Binding)

Azumi Volume 20:
(Rope Binding)

Azumi Volume 21:
(Rope Binding, Forced Bitgag, Wrapped Palms)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Azumi Volume 22:
(Rope Binding, Wrapped Palms)
NOTES: Continuation of volume 21's scene. This scene spans the majority of both volume 21 and 22. Crazy.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Azumi Volume 25:
(Rope Binding)
ImageImageImageImage

Azumi Volume 46:
(Twisted Cleave Gag, Handgag)

Choukyou Kareshi Volume 1:
(Handgag)
ImageImageImage

Choukyou Kareshi Volume 2:
(Blindfold, Necktie Binding)

Choukyou Kareshi Volume 3:
(Measuring Tape Binding, Bandage Binding)

Devilman Lady Volume 3:
(Handgag)

Devilman Lady Volume 5:
(Rope Binding)
ImageImage

Devilman Lady Volume 6:
(Handgag, Rope Binding)
ImageImageImageImage

Honey Bitter Volume 4:
NOTES: Uh, it looks like she pulls off her cleave near the end, but then proceeds to have a conversation with it still over her mouth. Odd.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Hong Kong Tokuso Lady Volume 1:
(Cleave Gag, Otm Gag, Rope Binding)
NOTES: I couldn't find any raws for Tokuso Lady, but wanted to post it anyways since Shingyouji Tatsuya(Otherwise known as D-2 Girls) stuff is so rare as almost none of it is scanned.(Though if anyone does come across anything, please pm me a link or post it!) Thanks to dddmmm2008 who pointed me in the direction of this interesting DiD site that has some more scans and some other content. You can check it out here: http://youmei.h.fc2.com/did/impression_comic.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
ImageImageImageImage

Hong Kong Tokuso Lady Volume 2:
ImageImage

Hoshi no Ken Volume 1:
(Rope Binding)
NOTES: Thanks to dddmmm2008 and Daikinbakuju for pointing this one and the Yakitate! Japan scene out in another thread. Unfortunately not much luck in finding scans for the other ones.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Ibara no Okite Volume 1:
(Handgag)
NOTES: The one who posted an alert for this manga on Hachi's bbs claimed there was a cloth gag scene, but I went through the single volume 4 times to make sure, but I couldn't find it. Feel free to check it out and see if I missed something. I might have even mistranslated the title.

Irohasu:
NOTES: Doujinshi. This is pretty old, but figured I might post it here. More anime need a random, unexpected bondage scene to spur a ridiculous amount of art/doujins about it, haha.

Ludwig Kukumei Volume 3:
(Handgag, Leather Binding, Cleave Gag, Stowed in Trunk)
NOTES: That is the most absurd way to escape I think I've ever seen.

Missing Piece Volume 1:
(Cloth Wrap Binding, Handcuffs, Otm Gag)

Niji Iro Togarashi Volume 11:
(Rope Binding, Otm Gag)

Nyuutou Gakuen:
(Hooded, Rope Binding, Otn Gag)
ImageImageImage

Shiritsu Sairyou Koukou Chounouryokubu Volume 1:
(Rope Binding, Tape Gag)

Tomodachi Gokko Volume 3:
(Stungun Knockout, Rope Binding, Tape Gag)

Yakitate Japan! Chapter 32.5:
(Rope Binding, Tape Gag)

Yandeka Volume 2:
(Chloro)

Yuubae Sakusen Volume 2:
(Rope Binding, Otm Gag)

Yuubae Sakusen Volume 3:
(Rope Binding)
NOTES: Continued from Volume 2.
ImageImageImage
DiD/Bondage Tumblr here.