The Great DiD Hunt continued

Alerts on upcoming DiD scenes in television shows and movies.

Moderator: Suicide

somedude37

Re: The Great DiD Hunt continued

Post by somedude37 »

Well I found a good episode list and partial episode guide of the French version of Kangoo here: http://animeguides.free.fr/series/kangoo/listing.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

After comparing the English translated version of this list to the Russian one, it appears that the Russian version made no attempt to follow the original episode ordering of the French version. It looks like they just aired them in a completely new and random order. So scarface, or anyone else who helps on this, if you could please just post the translated titles of whatever episodes have DiD scenes, or direct links to the episodes once you find them, that would help a lot.

As far as the gag scenes from this go, just so you guys are aware when I add them to the next version of the cartoon gag list I'll put them down by the #'s from the French version, not the Russian one. I always think it's better to go with the original episode ordering for these things when possible, so that's why, just so nobody gets confused.

Oh yeah, and according to that French site the brunette lady's name appears to be Lady Daisy.
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

well i downloaded the torrent that contains the eps 1-7, 9-18, and 20 (couldn't open ep 10 download was stuck)
Found two tie-up scenes in ep 1 and 16 of the blonde girl and a shackle scene also in ep 16- with the harem girl or something
and in ep 5 the double gag scene

at least we know that the airplane scene is not among these eps, also when i was browesing in the screencaps from all the eps (can't watch them even after i registered) found a tie-up scene of the Queen http://i.imgur.com/UvJZi.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Last edited by ghostz on May 21st, 2012, 7:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
scarface

Post by scarface »

Ok I finished skipping through every single episode and there are no full treatments to lady daisy or even the blonde. So that scene we know and the one on the airplane are the only gag scenes for the two girls. There is another very short scene where an old lady is tied up and gagged. There are a few more tie ups and one of it is actually very nice with a lot of rope, but in conclusion I am a little dissapointed. I thought we could get more from the show.
Sadly I can't download anything either. I think they have some kind of protection or maybe it's just possible from russia. I don't know. My 3 day trial expires on tuesday and tomorrow I will not have time to try it again. I hope we can get this somehow. But it's not looking well so far.
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

make some screen caps at least to know the scenes
scarface

Post by scarface »

VLC should do that right? Sorry I'm not very good at this. Megaupload was just perfect for a person like me. I hope I can get at least some pics for ya'll.
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

yes or "print screen" on your keyboard
(did you got my ID?)
scarface

Post by scarface »

Sorry I don't use skype or anything like currently. Maybe I register on something again. Right now I have some caps. At least this works.

Image Image Image
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

whoa the Quenn is gagged too
so nothing that you can use to grab them? try sending me only the link that has this ep. maybe somehow i can access it
scarface

Post by scarface »

mms://178.63.198.53/g/3637039-20120520232036-600-2231567.wmv" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

There you go. Good luck on it. I'm a little pissed right now. A whole weekend and all I have are 3 Caps. Not a good gain from me. Sorry about that.
somedude37

Post by somedude37 »

Only 3 full treatments in Kangoo and only 2 of them good ones? Wow...that just sucks. Just an epic fail for this show, really. :( Sorry I put so much faith in this one guys. I really thought a 65 episode series with this much DiD potential would deliver better. I expected it would produce at least a few more gag scenes than that. Just goes to show that you can never really tell what a show will deliver DiD-wise, even when they sound so good. Not your fault at all though scarface. That's just the way it goes sometimes. Thanks for your hard work and for "taking one for the team." Well, at least we got one more gag scene for Lady Daisy out of it though. Really a bummer that Tiffany only got that one gag in the whole series though. ;_; Were there any hand-gags or chloros even?

As for the 3 episodes we now know with the gag scenes, I'll add them to my cartoon gag list for the next update anyway. What were the titles on those three episodes?

I hate to say it, but I don't have very high hopes for Bandolero now either, though I'm hoping it will pleasantly surprise us. I skimmed through a few episodes that were on Youtube and it seemed like the action was very mundane in those ones, and didn't really lend itself to DiD situations. Seemed like the show was trying to be a comical spoof of Zorro more than anything, rather than an actual action/adventure show. But it's hard to judge a whole show by only a couple episodes, so who knows. Sometimes it's the shows we least expect to be good for DiD that deliver the best results. ;)
Suicide

Post by Suicide »

3 Gag scenes is an "epic fail?" Seriously dude... stop looking for ridiculous numbers. Majority of cartoon shows have NONE.
patrickxtrem

Post by patrickxtrem »

http://jumbofiles.com/6pivaamevdud" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Here's the edited scene.
somedude37

Post by somedude37 »

3 Gag scenes is an "epic fail?" Seriously dude... stop looking for ridiculous numbers. Majority of cartoon shows have NONE.
Yup, it is to me, based on what this show could have delivered. And an old lady gagged DiD scene doesn't really count, so it's basically only 2.
2 prime candidates for full treatment scenes in a series with this many episodes and it only produces 2 brief gag scenes is a huge disappointment
by any standard, and I stand by what I said. I think the other members would agree with that. I don't give a flying fuck what other cartoons do or don't
produce for gag scenes. If that's your standard then fine, but it's not mine and it's not others. I choose to judge each show by its own standard based on
# of episodes, damsel candidates, type of show and other factors. Based on what this was and how much potential it seemed to have, well, it sucked it hard.
I think others would share that opinion. So don't act all high-and-mighty and try to make the rest of us feel ungrateful because we're disappointed it didn't produce better.

Christ, you really get on my nerves Suicide.
scarface

Post by scarface »

Don't argue about that. In the end it's just bound women in cartoons. We all have a weakness for it. (otherwise we wouldn't be here). I'm also a little dissapointed tbh. But that's how it goes sometimes. Other shows are good surprises on the other hand.
Suicide

Post by Suicide »

Christ, you really get on my nerves...
Took the words right outta my mouth. :P
You gotta stop taking shit so seriously man. Take a fucking chill pill and stop making 30 paragraph rants whenever something tweaks your short fuse.

You found links to something I've been looking for for quite some time and even uncovered some great tie ups with the help of the people here and this post. I'm saying stop being so defeatist about these things when we have new stuff to share regardless of the quality. As stated before, it gets on my nerves. I'm not mad at you, man, or trying to demean your opinion but JEEEEZ not everything has to be fucking gold. ;)